Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" At last "

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Some real fight from the players!! Under very difficult circumstances!!

Shit ref!! :o :shock:

Intimidating atmos!

Bothroyd and Hudson going off!!

Well done city! I enjoyed that. Could this be the turning point?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah

hope the city fan who fell is ok!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: At last

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:12 pm

I agree. We did very well considering we lost Huds early. Bothroyd can f**k right off though! Showed some passion today, well done bluebirds! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Sorry mate but you're so wrong, we were winning TWICE and the tactically useless tool lost it again.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Great passion - good result - 8 games to go though

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Some real fight from the players!! Under very difficult circumstances!!

Shit ref!! :o :shock:

Intimidating atmos!

Bothroyd and Hudson going off!!

Well done city! I enjoyed that. Could this be the turning point?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah

hope the city fan who fell is ok!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said, i was thinking exactly the same, sounds like Bellamy should had a pen as well... :)

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:Sorry mate but you're so wrong, we were winning TWICE and the tactically useless tool lost it again.

Yeah, and three of our best players are out injured, but that doesn't suit your overworked little anti-Jones agenda so you won't mention it.

Getting really bored of this now.

I have no qualms with constructive criticism but to cite "we were winning" as an excuse to sack the manager is just ridiculous.

Re: " At last "

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:31 pm

hit the post 3 times...and had penalty reversed after it was given! great show..but still can't hold onto a lead

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:52 pm

hudson going off didn't help
bothroyd going off did
gyepes is rubbish - gave away a pen
dont rate him or bywater
HURRY UP HEATON!!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:Sorry mate but you're so wrong, we were winning TWICE and the tactically useless tool lost it again.

The only 'tool' is YOU if you think any of Dave Jones' fault....

Best battling performance and only the referee and that insane penalty reversal stopped us from closing the gap....

We're still in there, so just get behind the team instead of using silly comments plus the notoriety of your name to get yourself noticed!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Millwall were shite today, i think merthyr Tydfil could have turned them over.....we should have been a few up by 30 mins.

gutted feels like a loss, hope the guy that fell is o-kay. and the old boy that was so pissed fell down the stairs on the way out and really wacked himself.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:18 pm

it's people like you that breeds negativity through this club!!

Do you boo at the final whistle?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:31 pm

how can you blame DJ fot that draw it was poor defending and a awful ref

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:32 pm

how can you blame DJ fot that draw it was poor defending, hit with two injuries and a awful ref

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Wasn't very intimidating at the den, was like a normal away game apart from their scum fans laughing and joking about the guy who fell during the game. Disgusting. Decent performance today but we just couldn't hold out throughout the game. Dissapointing but can't see where the turning point is going to happen with possibly quinn bothroyd hudson and chopra out. Bywater was poor today and we have to rely on him

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:22 pm

was very pleased with how our boys responded,i really hope hudson is back soon we need him big time at the back.Theres more to come aswell i think burkey looked the player of old today and whitts played so much better when in the middle
great to hear some passionate support after the last few home games :ayatollah: :ayatollah: