Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know nobody wants to talk about it

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:28 pm

but feck me Swansea getting it so right at the moment,and what about the loan signings debut.

Re: I know nobody wants to talk about it

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:32 pm

since 64 wrote:but feck me Swansea getting it so right at the moment,and what about the loan signings debut.

Their manager is 'a manager' and the team play for him. He is tactically aware.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:35 pm

How about DJ being allowd to dip in the loan market for a couple of strikers?? Or may be not!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:40 pm

since 64 wrote:but feck me Swansea getting it so right at the moment,and what about the loan signings debut.

And with so many managers over the years. Changing managers hasn't done them much harm it's about time we tried it.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Mate they were at home, against an injury depleted Forest team who are on a shit run..........

Before this they haven't pulled up any trees, we will catch them..............

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Rodgers is doing a great job for them, and working his Chelsea connection well.

We should look to bring in one of Fergies mates in, and bring some players in from utd :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:46 pm

If Sinclair and willaims get injured they are fucked

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:If Sinclair and willaims get injured they are fucked

You could use that argument against loads of teams.

I have no problem saying they have a good team and a good manager. Doesn't mean you can't loathe them! :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 pm

The key is that Rodgers has up to speed connections with other clubs, what has DJ got?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:14 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:The key is that Rodgers has up to speed connections with other clubs, what has DJ got?

Connection with sansea or connection with wolves .... And they cant complain if we go up about loanees anymore plus bellamy shouldve tore this division apart

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:33 pm

They cracked at the end of the match..."lucky" to win.....Forest scored with minutes to go, and they hit the post after that...

It could easily have been a 3 all draw.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:36 pm

We annihalated them,seriously.The scoreline flattered Forest.Billy Davies's comments after the match justifies this.

'Swansea were the far better team and passed the ball much better,and wanted it more'

should have been 5 or 6.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:10 pm

blackswan wrote:We annihalated them,seriously.The scoreline flattered Forest.Billy Davies's comments after the match justifies this.

'Swansea were the far better team and passed the ball much better,and wanted it more'

should have been 5 or 6.

You could say that about us we hit the post twice

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Let Jones into the transfer Market ? He would end up signing Charlie Sheen :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Some very balanced comments which is good too read.

We are doing well, but personally i'm not getting my hopes up, we (just like you lot) always make it hard for ourselves, and it will probably go down to the last day. Norwich will be crunch match and at home i feel we can beat anyone, especially with Beroni looking as good as he did today.

I know Rodgers personally and he is a very nice guy and is always level headed towards Cardiff, and respectful.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:39 pm

pontyjack wrote:Some very balanced comments which is good too read.

We are doing well, but personally i'm not getting my hopes up, we (just like you lot) always make it hard for ourselves, and it will probably go down to the last day. Norwich will be crunch match and at home i feel we can beat anyone, especially with Beroni looking as good as he did today.

I know Rodgers personally and he is a very nice guy and is always level headed towards Cardiff, and respectful.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: