Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Question

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:02 pm

If Dave Jones takes us into the premiership this season, will you all still be calling for his head to roll?

Surely we should judge the man on where we finish at the end of the season. Christ, we are still in a good position and still in sight of an automatic place, others teams around us are still going to slip up.
From what i read on here, i feel that there a few people who are loading the bullets into the gun and then standing back to let others pull the trigger. A modern day witch hunt.

Re: A Question

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:06 pm

npbluebird wrote:If Dave Jones takes us into the premiership this season, will you all still be calling for his head to roll?

Surely we should judge the man on where we finish at the end of the season. Christ, we are still in a good position and still in sight of an automatic place, others teams around us are still going to slip up.
From what i read on here, i feel that there a few people who are loading the bullets into the gun and then standing back to let others pull the trigger. A modern day witch hunt.

He has been a good manager for us BUT we are seeing the same pattern as the end of other seasons with the team looking too scarred to make mistakes instead of playing with the passion of a team in the top 4. This must be the managers influence as the team has changed.

We can do no worse without him as with him for the last few games.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Rubbish. The pattern is that only two teams go up automatically and that a lot of good teams are competeing for those place at the end of every season. We are not as good as we think we are and our expectations create a lot of frustration and anxiety by certain fans who want to be promoted by mid march. It's going all the way and we are still in it.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Exactly, bluetwin. Well said mate.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:39 pm

npbluebird wrote:If Dave Jones takes us into the premiership this season, will you all still be calling for his head to roll?

Surely we should judge the man on where we finish at the end of the season. Christ, we are still in a good position and still in sight of an automatic place

Cant see it myself, Be lucky to get a playoff place the way we are going.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:11 pm

totally agree
there has been a witch out against Jones for last 3 years,these so called fans dont realise that this has been part of our downfall

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Yes sack him Chiefs and Bluetwin who doesn't like being called Chief ..CHIEFS

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:34 pm

langley wrote:totally agree
there has been a witch out against Jones for last 3 years,these so called fans dont realise that this has been part of our downfall

HA.

Good joke.

Oh, wait, you're actually being serious!

Yup, all the slumps, poor performances, baffling tactics and substitutions along with Lee f*cking Naylor are all down to those "so called" fans.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Too many people on this board seem to be on here to only push this Dave Jones out agenda forward.
These same people also have the agenda of bringing Sam Hammam back to the club thinking he's the saviour and the be all and end all.
Utter bollox.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:35 pm

langley wrote:totally agree

Totally agree....!!... :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:45 pm

This is my point, we need to stick with it and wait till the end of the season and then judge Dave Jones. My point is that this OUT agenda is becoming out of control and seemingly dominating all the posts on here, certain members have been playing this game for far too long and even though they want to tighten the screw, they are not getting their way. Smacks of desperation to me.