Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dad just sent email to peter

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi Peter

Just a email to ask what is going on with the money from the season ticket sales and why have we not got any new players in yet, yes i no that we arent aloud to buy players at the mo but this is due to you not paying the taxes, at the end of the day everybody has to pay the taxes even football clubs have to so what is going on with that????? Also you said on the 5th jan, it would be paid off inside 10 days that was another lie??

With the current side we got, we will not go up because some players no there place in the team is safe e.g Bothroyd, Gerrard, it sounds like you dont want this club to go up.

Please pay off the tax money by the end of jan, if we havent brought at least 4 players in either on loan or perm deals, i will not be wasting my money on a season ticket next season and alot of people will be doing the same, (apart from the 10,000) THAT YOU LIED TO. If you can afford lose fans like me who ever since the age of 4 has had a season ticket for 35 years, then fair play to you.

It is no time for you to go. BYE PETER

Thanks

Liam

Re: Dad just sent email to peter

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:46 pm

nice email but it wont bother the lieing yorkshire tw*t :twisted:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:Hi Peter

Just a email to ask what is going on with the money from the season ticket sales and why have we not got any new players in yet, yes i no that we arent aloud to buy players at the mo but this is due to you not paying the taxes, at the end of the day everybody has to pay the taxes even football clubs have to so what is going on with that????? Also you said on the 5th jan, it would be paid off inside 10 days that was another lie??

With the current side we got, we will not go up because some players no there place in the team is safe e.g Bothroyd, Gerrard, it sounds like you dont want this club to go up.

Please pay off the tax money by the end of jan, if we havent brought at least 4 players in either on loan or perm deals, i will not be wasting my money on a season ticket next season and alot of people will be doing the same, (apart from the 10,000) THAT YOU LIED TO. If you can afford lose fans like me who ever since the age of 4 has had a season ticket for 35 years, then fair play to you.

Thanks

Liam

An Honest email from an Honest fan, look forward to his reply.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 pm

im just waiting for a reply, like f**k off on it, if that comes from him i will have a banner sayin this is has PR treats the fans with f**k off in massive writing, right at the front of ninian stand so he can see it the wanker :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:31 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:im just waiting for a reply, like f**k off on it, if that comes from him i will have a banner sayin this is has PR treats the fans with f**k off in massive writing, right at the front of ninian stand so he can see it the wanker :ayatollah:

:lol:

PLease let us know his reply.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:37 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:Hi Peter

Thanks

Liam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You want him to stay then. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:10 pm

lol its now i meant to write haha. And annis i sure will let u no as soon as it comes throught, doubt he will reply, but i think its a tidy email on which he can answer

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Yes I agree, its a very respectful email.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:37 pm

it contains accusations and a 'that was a lie' remark for him not to reply coherently.

i wouldn't expect a reply out of that