Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who would you like as manager next season no matter what league we are in

You may select 1 option

View results

Who would you like as Manager next season ? POLL

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Weather we are in the Premier or Championship . Sorry if your choice is not in the group

Re: Who would you like as Manager next season ? POLL

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Who's colin wanker?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:15 pm

ah nukes i see you did the poll cause i didnt know how to i take it? :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ah nukes i see you did the poll cause i didnt know how to i take it? :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ah nukes i see you did the poll cause i didnt know how to i take it? :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

ah right nice one :ayatollah: i swear there was "new poll" icon like the "new topic" icon.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:22 pm

isn't Dave Jones on there twice - once under his own name and again under Wanker???

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Die Walkure wrote:isn't Dave Jones on there twice - once under his own name and again under Wanker???

Sorry Chief i didn't think anyone would get confused :lol: But i hold my hands up there :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:24 pm

good to see other people wanting matteo in :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:33 pm

If both you and Forest don't go up, then I wouldn't rule out seeing Billy Davies resigning from Forest and pitching up at the CCS. As for Colin Wanker, anybody good at anagrams? :oops:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:isn't Dave Jones on there twice - once under his own name and again under Wanker???

Sorry Chief i didn't think anyone would get confused :lol: But i hold my hands up there :D

better putting them up than in your pockets :D

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Who the f**k want Gordon Strachan :lol: :lol: would prefer Dave Jones :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:37 pm

glammy74 wrote:Who's colin wanker?

NEIL WARNOCK....You can have some fun with letters at times ;)

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Who the f**k want Gordon Strachan :lol: :lol: would prefer Dave Jones :ayatollah:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:38 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
glammy74 wrote:Who's colin wanker?

NEIL WARNOCK....You can have some fun with letters at times ;)

:lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Jesus 4 people want Jones :o :? :? :?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:09 am

yet another year in the chumpionship? KEEGAN will take us up, won it, done it and worn the t shirt and lots of goals! :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:27 am

I still believe in DJ but if we dont go up its time for a change.

I would say O'Driscoll of DOncaster

From that list above id only want Big Sam or maybe Poyet

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:40 am

BAFFLES ME EVEN FOR NEXT SEASON SUPPORTERS STILL WANT JONES. THATS FOOTBALL THOUGH :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 am

Nuclearblue wrote:BAFFLES ME EVEN FOR NEXT SEASON SUPPORTERS STILL WANT JONES. THATS FOOTBALL THOUGH :ayatollah:

If we finish 3rd (guessing now) he would have made progress every season which is an achievement in itself especially when you look at how many managers take clubs back

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:BAFFLES ME EVEN FOR NEXT SEASON SUPPORTERS STILL WANT JONES. THATS FOOTBALL THOUGH :ayatollah:

If we finish 3rd (guessing now) he would have made progress every season which is an achievement in itself especially when you look at how many managers take clubs back

With the signings he has made what has been achieved is disgraceful. Will he have done better than last season. We made the Play offs last season. And i thought it was a good point today but i am still smarting over losing 2 and drawing 1 to relegation threatened teams. Jones making progress each year all i can see is he Bottles it each and every time.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 am

Your right he has made some excellent signings but I take that into considerations when judging a manager. At the end of the day he had a budget and IMO and I think most peoples opinion he used that money VERY well (we must have as people keep saying we have the best squad)...so well done DJ.
I do agree he hasnt used it to its best but I also think he has been let down by some players. Improvement tho is improvment, when your going backwards you need to worry.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:05 am

DI Matteo still in the lead cmoooon

DI MATTEOS BARMY ARMY :D :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 am

8 mongs who voted for DJ :shock: The Deniers! :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:15 am

those 8 votes couldve sealed victory for our saviour known as di matteo :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:34 am

Big Sam for me, At least we would have a bit of steel and bottle about us along with talent :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:48 am

i`d give steve maclaren the job! he`s out of work and as worked with some great players and managers!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:55 am

AHERNE wrote:i`d give steve maclaren the job! he`s out of work and as worked with some great players and managers!

If just to see how he adapts to speaking English for a Welsh audience. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZnoP4sUV90

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:
AHERNE wrote:i`d give steve maclaren the job! he`s out of work and as worked with some great players and managers!

If just to see how he adapts to speaking English for a Welsh audience. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZnoP4sUV90

after watching that ive changed my mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Who is Chris Houghton?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Your right he has made some excellent signings but I take that into considerations when judging a manager. At the end of the day he had a budget and IMO and I think most peoples opinion he used that money VERY well (we must have as people keep saying we have the best squad)...so well done DJ.
I do agree he hasnt used it to its best but I also think he has been let down by some players. Improvement tho is improvment, when your going backwards you need to worry.

Yes he has been let down Badly but also he must of known what he was letting himself in for. As a Manager he must of known the state of Jason Koumas. And he must of known about Danny Drinkwaters on going injury problems. It does hurt when i see how wisely Brendon Rodgers has spent his money compared to how Jones has spent his. Jones has gone for experience and with that there is no real ambition where Rodgers has gone for Youth with real hunger in there Belly IE Sinclair who must be the bargain of the Century. Dave Jones has a history of bottling it and has a habit of going on real bad runs and again this season he hasn't let us down. He also has a habit of loosing the dressing room and this has happened several times during his long reign which has resulted in numerous exits of Players. And his treatment of our Young players is scandalous IE Ramsey and Matthews and with the latter has turned a 5 Million pound player into a player we have literally given away.
I have total respect for your views 2blue2handle because you put them so well and you are respectful and we both love the mighty Bluebirds. Its just we see Dave Jones so differently
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: