Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bottle Throwing

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Could not believe it today, I seen with my own eyes 4 bottles thrown from the Cardiff end onto to the pitch when Bruke scored our first goal. What the f**k was that about! Also later in the game a seat back from our fans thrown towards the pitch, and just to finish my rant, as I was leaving the stadium, a group of ladies saying that one of the ladies toilet blocks was smashed up.
I believed that we as a group of fans had left all that behind, I was wrong :( :( :( :(

Glad to hear that the lad that fell today is ok.

Re: Bottle Throwing

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:27 am

Could not believe it myself seeing those bottles land on the pitch. Some of our fans let us down today.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 pm

i think it was a spur of the moment thing{celebration) when we scored, maybe a moment of madness for those who threw the PLASTIC bottles, mind you i wouldnt mind playing footy on a sat for 60 k a week, and having a few plastic bottles thrown my way,bellamy was scowling like mad ,these players dont know how lucky they are to do what they try and do,

Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:20 am

probably from some of the idiots that turned up for the game just because it was against millwall.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 am

scarface wrote:i think it was a spur of the moment thing{celebration) when we scored, maybe a moment of madness for those who threw the PLASTIC bottles, mind you i wouldnt mind playing footy on a sat for 60 k a week, and having a few plastic bottles thrown my way,bellamy was scowling like mad ,these players dont know how lucky they are to do what they try and do,

Why are you defending throwing objects on the pitch? Calling it just a moment of madness! And the fact that they are well paid has nothing to do with this moronic behaviour by Cardiff fans who are a disgrace to the club and who the club does not neeed following them.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:12 am

I didnt see 4 ,but did see one ,and Bellers was going really crazy about it, and so he should.
If the guy or guys that did it are on here, your not Cardiff Fans your fking scum

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 am

And people wonder why we get the sort of reaction from other fans & OB, I laughed at the fact we have the cheek to call Millwall scum.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:25 pm

im no angel but will admit, some of our fans behaved disgusting on saturday.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:32 pm

murphy wrote:im no angel but will admit, some of our fans behaved disgusting on saturday.

We probably have the worst scummiest younger generation of support in the country, I despise some of them and happily give them a good shoeing myself. Horrible little bastards