Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another problem with the club.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:45 pm

I have recently had a bad case of gout in my foot and I am on crutches, it caused me to miss the Bristol game.

I rang up Wednesday morning and booked my Leicester tickets, I didn't want my season ticket seat as I wanted an end seat because of my leg. So they sold me Block E23, Row N, Seat 955. I bought these tickets with the thought that my foot would be better in time.

Anyway it was no better this morning so I rang to cancel, no problem there.

This evening I tried walking and I was able to, so I decided to ring the ticket office and rebook my tickets for tomorrow. When I got through to them they said that the seats I bought were not available as that part of the ground was shut off. I then asked them "What would have happened when I turned up tomorrow and the seats I was sold were blocked off". They told me I would have been given a seat in E19. Now E19 is the other end of the stadium and the odds are the seat I would have been allocated would not have been on the end of a row.

Just another thing to piss me off about this club, I am sick of all their faults. I have got to ring in the morning now to see if there is any end seats available.

Re: Another problem with the club.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:08 pm

NTB wrote:I have recently had a bad case of gout in my foot and I am on crutches, it caused me to miss the Bristol game.

I rang up Wednesday morning and booked my Leicester tickets, I didn't want my season ticket seat as I wanted an end seat because of my leg. So they sold me Block E23, Row N, Seat 955. I bought these tickets with the thought that my foot would be better in time.

Anyway it was no better this morning so I rang to cancel, no problem there.

This evening I tried walking and I was able to, so I decided to ring the ticket office and rebook my tickets for tomorrow. When I got through to them they said that the seats I bought were not available as that part of the ground was shut off. I then asked them "What would have happened when I turned up tomorrow and the seats I was sold were blocked off". They told me I would have been given a seat in E19. Now E19 is the other end of the stadium and the odds are the seat I would have been allocated would not have been on the end of a row.

Just another thing to piss me off about this club, I am sick of all their faults. I have got to ring in the morning now to see if there is any end seats available.

Thats Our Club all over, THEY DONT PUT THE FANS FIRST.

Re: Another problem with the club.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 pm

I thought they reopened it after so many complaints. :? :?