Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I WILL BE HONEST 99% off THE TIME I GOT ON WITH PR

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:44 am

steve davies wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I asked him one question at the Muni about the tax bullshit i.e did he make TG aware of the tax issue while negotiating investment with him. He gave me a one word answer - NO. That was enough for me. I judged him immediately on one word and I was spot on. Lying Kent end of.

italians

even when caught out instead of coming clean he told the malaysians that the debt was historic which was i suppose was a half truth because tomorrow is the future and yesterday is history in the bible of ridsdaliseam

Steve,

I do believe you have got as close as anyone to explaining the enigma that is Peter Ridsdale.

I have this image of him trawling through this message board every day and thinking to himself "they don't understand and all of it is taken out of context"

And that's his problem his perception of what 'context' is. Like all bullshit what he says is based on a little truth and that's how he deludes himself that he is right. I'm sure the famous 'millions' that were supposedly invested by TG was 'millions of Malaysian ringgits (their currency)' which is what £200,000 convert into.

He would justify what he said by saying "I never said it was £'s" and in his own world he would think he was right, because in his opinion we took his statement 'out of context'

We have also heard that phrase when he explained his version of the News of the World article and no doubt will hear it again when there are no signings in January.

I some ways it’s our own fault for not picking him up on these things earlier and taking what he says too literally. Looking back now the meeting at the Muni Club was one huge missed opportunity to have picked him up on the minor detail which with Ridsdale is where you will find the devil