Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WILL BE HONEST 99% off THE TIME I GOT ON WITH PR

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Like I have said before, He has always been a man of his word to me, meetings, calling at my house, Book Launches, Crash Barrier from Ninian Park, always returned My phone calls, made sure I have been paid for book sales etc etc etc.
I have always said to him I have respected him for that, but I would never turn my back on Sam for him, also I use to say, that doesnt mean I agree with how you run our club, just use to pass it off and then say he had real passion for Cardiff City.

The only times we sort of fell out was, When I asked him about if something could be put on the land of NINIAN PARK, SO WE CAN NEVER FORGET NINIAN PARK, He replied I understand it was sentimental for you, but there wont be, as I had to get the Best Deal possible, without putting restrictions on the site.

Thats when I first realised he had no passion for OUR CLUB, I dont know why I ever thought he did. Maybe business is business and as a FOOTBALL FAN I AM NOT THINKING STRAIGHT.

We also had a bit off a argument after the Ipswich game last season as I WAS BROKEN HEARTED, IT WAS THE LAST EVER LEAGUE GAME THERE and NO ONE FROM THE CLUB GAVE A f**k :evil:

Re: I WILL BE HONEST 99% off THE TIME I GOT ON WITH PR

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 pm

f**k grimsdale im sick of hearing his f*cking name :evil:
sooner he fucks off the better :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 pm

papa wrote:f**k grimsdale im sick of hearing his f*cking name :evil:
sooner he fucks off the better :ayatollah:

Sorry lets keep it happy on here and talk about boobs/tits :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Like I have said before, He has always been a man of his word to me, meetings, calling at my house, Book Launches, Crash Barrier from Ninian Park, always returned My phone calls, made sure I have been paid for book sales etc etc etc.
I have always said to him I have respected him for that, but I would never turn my back on Sam for him, also I use to say, that doesnt mean I agree with how you run our club, just use to pass it off and then say he had real passion for Cardiff City.

The only times we sort of fell out was, When I asked him about if something could be put on the land of NINIAN PARK, SO WE CAN NEVER FORGET NINIAN PARK, He replied I understand it was sentimental for you, but there wont be, as I had to get the Best Deal possible, without putting restrictions on the site.

Thats when I first realised he had no passion for OUR CLUB, I dont know why I ever thought he did. Maybe business is business and as a FOOTBALL FAN I AM NOT THINKING STRAIGHT.

We also had a bit off a argument after the Ipswich game last season as I WAS BROKEN HEARTED, IT WAS THE LAST EVER LEAGUE GAME THERE and NO ONE FROM THE CLUB GAVE A f**k :evil:

as I have said to you before up to the point of the Muni meeting I always thought that PR was doing a very good job but from that evening I got suspicious of his statements ( sorry I must be a bit slow :lol: ) and since then he has become far more desperate and he has been seen in a true light

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Nice post annis, i agree with you i think there should have been something that remains us of Ninian Park (my second home) in a year or less when he has completry gone its goin to be a sad moment for a lot of fans including myself, i will always remember in my heart but its not the same really

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:00 pm

I have met Ridsdale on a few occasions and i will admit he was a true gentleman, even at a low time in my life when a best mate of mine was seriously ill with cancer, Peter gave me a signed City shirt to go towards a fund raising event i was organising, for that i will always be gracious. On the other occasions i met him he ALWAYS took the time to speak, for that i have nothing but respect. :ayatollah:

But its the last few weeks that have annoyed and frustrated me, if only he had told us the TRUTH all along then he would have HAD OUR BACKING AND UNDERSTANDING, but instead he chose to ignore us fans and fill us with lies and deceit. :cry:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:02 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:Nice post annis, i agree with you i think there should have been something that remains us of Ninian Park (my second home) in a year or less when he has completry gone its goin to be a sad moment for a lot of fans including myself, i will always remember in my heart but its not the same really

I actually begged him to have something there to rem NINIAN PARK,Like you said it was our second home. :cry:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:03 pm

i was at the muni and fair do`s i fell for his bullshit :evil:
he`s a conman and a f*cking good conman to boot :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Well like u said shows he has no passion for the club. If sam was in charge there would have defo been something there to remember, long live sam :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:08 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:Well like u said shows he has no passion for the club. If sam was in charge there would have defo been something there to remember, long live sam :ayatollah:

Sam?? Dim Diolch!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
CCFC_Forever wrote:Well like u said shows he has no passion for the club. If sam was in charge there would have defo been something there to remember, long live sam :ayatollah:

Sam?? Dim Diolch!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

thats not very positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Looking back never is - look forward!! ---big day tomorrow and big week next week!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Looking back never is - look forward!! ---big day tomorrow and big week next week!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Blazing, what was the big news today ?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Looking back never is - look forward!! ---big day tomorrow and big week next week!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BS stands for bull shit ;)

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 pm

blazing bullshitter :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:18 pm

papa wrote:blazing bullshitter :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis - i really thought we would hear some good news today but with Peter and Ben Steele meeting for most of the day perhaps there will be an announcement early next week regarding tax bill and new players. Sorry if i built everyones hopes up but i do still have the feeling in my water that its all gonna be positively resolved soon!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
papa wrote:blazing bullshitter :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo - u nasty lot!!!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis - i really thought we would hear some good news today but with Peter and Ben Steele meeting for most of the day perhaps there will be an announcement early next week regarding tax bill and new players. Sorry if i built everyones hopes up but i do still have the feeling in my water that its all gonna be positively resolved soon!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

More spin again then. :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Ok Cheers, but I think you better swop sides with us before its to late, Fair play you are loyal, are you sure yr not Gareth Davies his media manager, serious.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:25 pm

No, like i said before a very very passionate City fan who wants like all of us to see the best for our club. ---- so i am on your side and i just have a more positive viewpoint. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:No, like i said before a very very passionate City fan who wants like all of us to see the best for our club. ---- so i am on your side and i just have a more positive viewpoint. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

GOOD LUCK :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 pm

We'll be ok ------ul see

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 'BLUEBIRDS NEVER DIE' :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:45 pm

i would never turn my back on sam,i feel sorry for you totally brainwashed :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 pm

beaky wrote:i would never turn my back on sam,i feel sorry for you totally brainwashed :lol:

Beaky, I know how a lot of you feel, but if you knew Sam like Myself, Gwyn, Corky did you would understand.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Like you Annis i was broken hearted after the Ipswich game when i felt the club the players let us all down badly.To this day i still feel anger towards the players that day the ones that have now left and the ones that are still here.
If there was a problem between players and management that day they should of put that to one side because i don't think to this day they no what they had done to our supporters.
Don't know about you but perhaps some of the lack of atmosphere at the CCS is part down to the supporters still harbouring a grudge towards the team and management. Even there response after the game was stone cold towards the fans.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 pm

nobby wrote:I have met Ridsdale on a few occasions and i will admit he was a true gentleman, even at a low time in my life when a best mate of mine was seriously ill with cancer, Peter gave me a signed City shirt to go towards a fund raising event i was organising, for that i will always be gracious. On the other occasions i met him he ALWAYS took the time to speak, for that i have nothing but respect. :ayatollah:

But its the last few weeks that have annoyed and frustrated me, if only he had told us the TRUTH all along then he would have HAD OUR BACKING AND UNDERSTANDING, but instead he chose to ignore us fans and fill us with lies and deceit. :cry:

He also used to ALWAYS reply to my emails be it brief at times but he ALWAYS replied, that is no longer the case. :cry:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Like you Annis i was broken hearted after the Ipswich game when i felt the club the players let us all down badly.To this day i still feel anger towards the players that day the ones that have now left and the ones that are still here.
If there was a problem between players and management that day they should of put that to one side because i don't think to this day they no what they had done to our supporters.
Don't know about you but perhaps some of the lack of atmosphere at the CCS is part down to the supporters still harbouring a grudge towards the team and management. Even there response after the game was stone cold towards the fans.

I agree on that as I have no feelings for the current players, except Feeney :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 pm

I asked him one question at the Muni about the tax bullshit i.e did he make TG aware of the tax issue while negotiating investment with him. He gave me a one word answer - NO. That was enough for me. I judged him immediately on one word and I was spot on. Lying Kent end of.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 am

ihatealiens wrote:I asked him one question at the Muni about the tax bullshit i.e did he make TG aware of the tax issue while negotiating investment with him. He gave me a one word answer - NO. That was enough for me. I judged him immediately on one word and I was spot on. Lying Kent end of.

italians

even when caught out instead of coming clean he told the malaysians that the debt was historic which was i suppose was a half truth because tomorrow is the future and yesterday is history in the bible of ridsdaliseam