Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENGLAND FANS

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:33 am

Will they be allowed to just roam anywhere on Saturday? I can't remeber if they had allocated pubs last time or not??

Should be a fun day!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ENGLAND FANS

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 am

Surley we can let them have a drink in the Taff ? river that is. :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Surley we can let them have a drink in the Taff ? river that is. :lol:

:lol: maybe the jacks will have a genuine reason to sing the swim away shit then! :lol:

Oh sorry the jacks won't show! :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:50 am

the police will have it all in hand. we have more to worry about with the jacks on the trains home

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Will they be allowed to just roam anywhere on Saturday? I can't remeber if they had allocated pubs last time or not??

Sophia Gardens has been set up for them, But yes they can walk where ever they want.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:Will they be allowed to just roam anywhere on Saturday? I can't remeber if they had allocated pubs last time or not??

Sophia Gardens has been set up for them, But yes they can walk where ever they want.

not far from the Taff then!!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 am

Canton stand baz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

not far from the Taff then!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:27 am

Canton stand baz wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Surley we can let them have a drink in the Taff ? river that is. :lol:

:lol: maybe the jacks will have a genuine reason to sing the swim away shit then! :lol:

Oh sorry the jacks won't show! :lol:

the jacks will be there but they will only get gobby when the odds are in their favour

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:38 pm

I will be wondering around town but with my mates fromdown the city - alot of england staying in bristol for the night before and coming in and out on the day -

Looking forward to it should be a good game - Difficult for me i in England end and my lad going in welsh end in, fair play to my mates for taking him ! :o :o

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 pm

im suprised they can roam round wherever they like. i know its hard to keep 7000 fans in one place or a small number of places but i can see this one kicking off bigtime.