Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARDIFF CITY FANS ARE BEING REPORTED ONCE AGAIN "

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:07 am

" CARDIFF CITY FANS ARE BEING REPORTED ONCE AGAIN "

Just been told a Report has been Done.

Apparently Cardiff Fans Wrecked Millwall's toilets and Numerous bottles and coins were thrown on to the pitch by Cardiff Fans.

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FANS ARE BEING REPORTED ONCE AGAIN "

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 am

millwall fans threw the bottles when burke scored the first goal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am

Forever Blue wrote:" CARDIFF CITY FANS ARE BEING REPORTED ONCE AGAIN "

Apparently Cardiff Fans Wrecked Millwall's toilets and Numerous bottles and coins were thrown on to the pitch.

yea i wonder what the millwall fans havent done :roll:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:51 am

POSTED THIS LAST NIGHT WHEN I GOT BACK UNDER HEADING "BOTTLE THROWING"

Could not believe it today, I seen with my own eyes 4 bottles thrown from the Cardiff end onto to the pitch when Bruke scored our first goal. What the f**k was that about! Also later in the game a seat back from our fans thrown towards the pitch, and just to finish my rant, as I was leaving the stadium, a group of ladies saying that one of the ladies toilet blocks was smashed up.
I believed that we as a group of fans had left all that behind, I was wrong :evil:

Glad to hear that the lad that fell today is ok.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Are Millwall being reported for their vile chants at the lad who fell, and for throwing coins at him and the ambulance?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:POSTED THIS LAST NIGHT WHEN I GOT BACK UNDER HEADING "BOTTLE THROWING"

Could not believe it today, I seen with my own eyes 4 bottles thrown from the Cardiff end onto to the pitch when Bruke scored our first goal. What the f**k was that about! Also later in the game a seat back from our fans thrown towards the pitch, and just to finish my rant, as I was leaving the stadium, a group of ladies saying that one of the ladies toilet blocks was smashed up.
I believed that we as a group of fans had left all that behind, I was wrong :evil:

Absolutely true about the bottle throwing at our own players. Bellamy picked one up that still had a lot of liquid in it. He actually shouted "what the f**k" up at the top tier. I saw a few youngsters throwing stuff down from the back of the stand. Just goes to show the number of young pissed fuckwits that are now following us.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" CARDIFF CITY FANS ARE BEING REPORTED ONCE AGAIN "

Apparently Cardiff Fans Wrecked Millwall's toilets and Numerous bottles and coins were thrown on to the pitch by Cardiff Fans.

one of the reasons ive only watched cardiff play away 8 times over the last 5 seasons is because of the idiots that follow cardiff away from home! ... i dont go anywhere without my 11 year old son and i never feel happy being around some supporters! ... i think its the main reason you only see men at away games and not families! ... i think its sad!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Throwing bottles at your own players after a goal??!!!

Wow that's a new one to me. Someone should of stuck one on one of the spotty little fools.

Must hardly fill the dressing room with optimism & motivation after seeing that.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:28 pm

LONGDOG wrote:
GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:POSTED THIS LAST NIGHT WHEN I GOT BACK UNDER HEADING "BOTTLE THROWING"

Absolutely true about the bottle throwing at our own players. Bellamy picked one up that still had a lot of liquid in it. He actually shouted "what the f**k" up at the top tier. I saw a few youngsters throwing stuff down from the back of the stand. Just goes to show the number of young pissed fuckwits that are now following us.

We've always had pissed feckwits following us mate, it's nothing new. It's not a good thing obviously, just saying it's always been the case. It's not so bad at the more low-key away games though - it's only these high-profile ones where it's a problem.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Throwing bottles at your own players after a goal??!!!

Wow that's a new one to me. Someone should of stuck one on one of the spotty little fools.

Must hardly fill the dressing room with optimism & motivation after seeing that.

stan ive been in the club shop and ticket office when some supporters have been cussing at the people behind the counters! why football attracks people like that beats me! ... if only they could stand in other peoples shoes and see what first class w**kers they are! ... ive been to big fights, cricket, rugby, ice hokey and athletic matches and its only at football matches do i see so many fools!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Two wrongs dont make a right

Lets get our own house in oder first before having a go at wall

remember the arsenal away game when grown men were walking down the street kicking off car mirrors - what the f**k is that all about - - not good when you have your sister and my niece with me - would have said something otherwise but would have probably had a slap for it !!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:41 pm

I know mate. It's like having an off with your own firm. It beggars belief :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Not being funny there was just as much shit coming from Millwalls end as there was Cardiffs. I remember looking across the scoreboard thing to laugh at the ten year olds giving it large in the home ends, and it literally looked like a haze of silver in the sunlight! :lol: Remember at one point a ten year old (or a midget) in an all grey tracksuit throwing stuff which the stewards stood there and watched! They couldn't care less.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 pm

After half time I had this complete Tw@t next to me ,
after that bloke fell he was shouting, youll never walk again :oops:
then started chanting ICF ? :roll: followed by north north north london ??
:evil: :oops:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 pm

We don't need these idiots who throw stuff at our own players, it's just ridiculous as we are supposed to be encouraging and supporting our team in the right way!!! We are challenging for a place in the premiership for god's sake!! Please please everyone get behind our boys and play OUR PART in helping the team!!!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 pm

It was the female toilets. A poster on this forum was in there when they started doing it, trying to kick in the cubicle that she was in, amongst other things. Pretty scary thing for anyone to witness.

A lot of times our fans get bad press over nothing; this time it is deserved. Some bloody idiots out there.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm

I went from jubilation to being livid when I saw those plastic bottles land by our players. I turned around and started shouting in the hope of seeing the culpricks. I;m not big enough to do suchthings as this but if I spotted one of them and would have had them am sure.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 pm

I wonder if some fans wants Dave Jones out that badly :D :D :D

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Our players were celebrating in the corner which had all sorts of missiles flying back and forth through-out the game. Could it be, the missiles were intended for the home end and not our players? but as they were beer bottles I'll assume the culprits were pissed and didn't have much of an aim on them?? You can say a lot about our fans, but I'd like to think there wasn't dumb asses who'd throw stuff at our team after we scored a goal? That's just another level of stupidity...

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 pm

McMurdo wrote:Our players were celebrating in the corner which had all sorts of missiles flying back and forth through-out the game. Could it be, the missiles were intended for the home end and not our players? but as they were beer bottles I'll assume the culprits were pissed and didn't have much of an aim on them?? You can say a lot about our fans, but I'd like to think there wasn't dumb asses who'd throw stuff at our team after we scored a goal? That's just another level of stupidity...

Sorry mate, as I posted earlier, IT WAS OUR FANS AT OUR TEAM.
And I was stone cold sober and standing in the front with a f*cking good view of where the bottles came from, and where they were aimed at.

Knob heads :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 pm

welshie wrote:Are Millwall being reported for their vile chants at the lad who fell, and for throwing coins at him and the ambulance?

Oh get a grip will ya...it's cardiff and millwall ffs :roll:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
welshie wrote:Are Millwall being reported for their vile chants at the lad who fell, and for throwing coins at him and the ambulance?

Oh get a grip will ya...it's cardiff and millwall ffs :roll:

Ha Ha :lol: