Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF THE TAX BILL IS PAID

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 pm

And we sign 3 or 4 quality players by the end of January or in the loan period in February, WOULD YOU THEN FORGIVE RIDSDALE. :roll:

Re: IF THE TAX BILL IS PAID

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:29 pm

No...Dont like the way he operates..Meeeting the fans and lying his arse off.. ;)

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 pm

nobby wrote:And we sign 3 or 4 quality players by the end of January or in the loan period in February, WOULD YOU THEN FORGIVE RIDSDALE. :roll:

NO Def Not, were just for longing the pain and it will just happen again .

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:32 pm

nobby wrote:And we sign 3 or 4 quality players by the end of January or in the loan period in February, WOULD YOU THEN FORGIVE RIDSDALE. :roll:

Forgive him for what exactly?? He hasn't done anything has he??????? :roll:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:33 pm

The last four weeks Nobby Peter Ridsdale has become a joke, our club has become a joke and for that I blame the chairman so he has to go.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:35 pm

In a play off position, progressing in the FA Cup, fantastic stadium, good players -----i don't think we have become a joke at all----its only that in the eyes of fans who have done nothing but moan moan moan-----lets see what happens before end of next week eh?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Forgive him for what exactly?? He hasn't done anything has he???????
Blazing Saddles

Private messageE-mail Blazing Saddles

Yes your positively correct, he hasn't done anything.

He hasn't paid the tax bill,
He hasn't brought in four players,
he hasn't paid the team coach,
he hasn't paidLeekes,etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc. ALLEGEDLY.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:38 pm

YET.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:38 pm

I had written allegedly to the above message, but it didn't show up, so here it is, please add it above. Allegedly.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:40 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I had written allegedly to the above message, but it didn't show up, so here it is, please add it above. Allegedly.

Sorted Gwyn. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:40 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: KEEP THE FAITH GWYN!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:41 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I had written allegedly to the above message, but it didn't show up, so here it is, please add it above. Allegedly.

:lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:In a play off position, progressing in the FA Cup, fantastic stadium, good players -----i don't think we have become a joke at all----its only that in the eyes of fans who have done nothing but moan moan moan-----lets see what happens before end of next week eh?

Will you finally admit that Ridsdale is a liar if we get in no new players (like Ridsdale promised) by the end of next week?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:In a play off position, progressing in the FA Cup, fantastic stadium, good players -----i don't think we have become a joke at all----its only that in the eyes of fans who have done nothing but moan moan moan-----lets see what happens before end of next week eh?

slipping down the league, beat one team in the cup, a stadium with no atmosphere and we do the club officials want to stop it, players who think they are above everyone else, an unpaid tax bill, 2 seperate winding up orders, a transfer embargo, a lying chairman and an, at times, clueless manager. No Blazing, your right, I do nothing but moan.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:49 pm

oh and i got done for just under a grand before xmas :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Yes and I'll run bollock naked all around perimeter of the pitch :lol: