Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Darcy Blake and Aaron Ramsey

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Darcy Blake and Aaron Ramsey and a bunch of friends trurned up at Les Croupiers in a taxi at about 4am this morning. the pair of them were steaming drunk! Shocking!

Re: Darcy Blake and Aaron Ramsey

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Why?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:57 pm

PtB wrote:Why?

Maybe they fancied a gamble, lol

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Did they win? :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 pm

why is that shocking? better them getting drunk after a game than before.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 pm

a horse with no name wrote:why is that shocking? better them getting drunk after a game than before.

Promotes a bad image of the club that one of their players was blind drunk just a few hours after a match! I don't mean a merry drunk either, more like what an embarassment

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:42 pm

but the fans get in worse states and noone says anything? i dont see the problem with players having a drink

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:39 pm

darce did well when he came on,as long as hes performing on the pitch who cares ?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Lazz wrote:Darcy Blake and Aaron Ramsey and a bunch of friends trurned up at Les Croupiers in a taxi at about 4am this morning. the pair of them were steaming drunk! Shocking!

If Darcey Blake was sober that would be shocking :shock: :lol: But in all seriousness Blake is throwing away his career.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 pm

I'd rather they got blitzed on a Saturday night after a game than during the week to be honest, though it never did anyone any harm in the good old days.