Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good Bhoy Joe!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: Good Bhoy Joe!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Quality player,now showing something like hi's true form.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 pm

since 64 wrote:Quality player,now showing something like hi's true form.

We're badly missing him :cry:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:26 am

OVERATED if ratbhoy was any good he would be in the premiership :roll:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:53 am

jinks-rct wrote:OVERATED if ratbhoy was any good he would be in the premiership :roll:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: the most overrated player I've ever seen in a Cardiff shirt,,, yeah he was good,,(sometimes) but that was it.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 am

Valleybluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:OVERATED if ratbhoy was any good he would be in the premiership :roll:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: the most overrated player I've ever seen in a Cardiff shirt,,, yeah he was good,,(sometimes) but that was it.

some city fans actually believe ridsdales spin that stoke etc offered millions for him :roll: :lol: :lol:
overated and some only rate him because hes a local boy deep down they know hes average :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 am

As much as I'm a big Ledley fan, who had the last laugh Johnny?! think it was Neil Alexander :D

Nice top see Ledley doing well. He always does well in the big games though. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:18 am

I will be cheering on Joe and Rambo on Sat who will be in the Welsh engine room :)

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:25 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I will be cheering on Joe and Rambo on Sat who will be in the Welsh engine room :)

Me too. Wales finally have a good midfield with those two, Bale and Vaughan/King :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 am

jinks-rct wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:

some city fans actually believe ridsdales spin that stoke etc offered millions for him :roll: :lol: :lol:
overated and some only rate him because hes a local boy deep down they know hes average :ayatollah:

Stoke did make the offer. That's the main reason they refused to go to a tribunal over him.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 am

PhatFrog wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:I will be cheering on Joe and Rambo on Sat who will be in the Welsh engine room :)

Me too. Wales finally have a good midfield with those two, Bale and Vaughan/King :ayatollah:

yep ...... shame Edwards and Collison still out , plus Bellamy as part of a 4-5-1 maybe ???

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 am

Shame his career had been held up by joining Celtic. Playing League 1 standard football week in week out does not make u into a better player.