Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Get off the fans back

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:16 pm

To those of you who keep going on about us fans geting on DJs back then take this into account. Over 1,800 of us made our way to Millwall and sung our hearts out all the way through the game. We never once booed or shouted against the team. We applauded the team after the game and gave a good account of ourselves overall even though some of us were stupid enough to get carried away with throwing plastic bottles onto the pitch. Although not good lets just say that bit was done out of joy more than disgust.

So to those of us who to me seem to be pointing to the anti DJ brigade, get off our backs as we get right behinbd the team during the 90 minutes of the game.

Re: Get off the fans back

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Great post.

I think people try to use it to strengthen their already sparse arguments

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:To those of you who keep going on about us fans geting on DJs back then take this into account. Over 1,800 of us made our way to Millwall and sung our hearts out all the way through the game. We never once booed or shouted against the team. We applauded the team after the game and gave a good account of ourselves overall even though some of us were stupid enough to get carried away with throwing plastic bottles onto the pitch. Although not good lets just say that bit was done out of joy more than disgust.

So to those of us who to me seem to be pointing to the anti DJ brigade, get off our backs as we get right behinbd the team during the 90 minutes of the game.

YES why is it that a Cardiff Fans throws a bottle when its Burke who scored ? Bellers seen it and really couldnt believe what he seen like the rest of us. who was that Prick ?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:YES why is it that a Cardiff Fans throws a bottle when its Burke who scored ? Bellers seen it and really couldnt believe what he seen like the rest of us. who was that Prick ?

Dont know but half the stuff inside the bottle landed on my head on its way down. I swear if I would have caught the guy I would have ........................

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:YES why is it that a Cardiff Fans throws a bottle when its Burke who scored ? Bellers seen it and really couldnt believe what he seen like the rest of us. who was that Prick ?

Dont know but half the stuff inside the bottle landed on my head on its way down. I swear if I would have caught the guy I would have ........................

I have great 100% respected for our travelling Bluebirds even when we are not playing well they still go along to give them there everything , these Fans are great. I'm sure there are fans that feel the same way as you mate and would love to hit the silly stupid little shit. Well done to all the away fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:To those of you who keep going on about us fans geting on DJs back then take this into account. Over 1,800 of us made our way to Millwall and sung our hearts out all the way through the game. We never once booed or shouted against the team. We applauded the team after the game and gave a good account of ourselves overall even though some of us were stupid enough to get carried away with throwing plastic bottles onto the pitch. Although not good lets just say that bit was done out of joy more than disgust.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Good post mate, I thought our support was fantastic yesterday,DJ and the team could not have asked for more , so its up to them now to get us promoted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:03 pm

it was great to be among the 1800 yesterday,just hope we can somehow get our home games like that
as the cardiff city stadium as been a very depressing place to be as of late
ill be singing from my seat 105 row y seat 572 in the canton from start to finish as per usual whether the plastics like it or not
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Spot on Ian :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:19 pm

good post baked :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Well said Ian, :ayatollah: Thought we created one hell of an atmosphere yesterday :)

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:25 pm

agree great post. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 pm

good post matey, what time did u get back to sunny Derby from mine last night?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:38 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

YES why is it that a Cardiff Fans throws a bottle when its Burke who scored ? Bellers seen it and really couldnt believe what he seen like the rest of us. who was that Prick ?

dont know who he was but unfortunatly we had plenty of pricks up there yesterday.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40146 :evil:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:55 pm

murphy wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

dont know who he was but unfortunatly we had plenty of pricks up there yesterday.

Unfortunately, true. Saw some kids smashing seats, thankfully they stopped when some old heads told them to wise up.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 pm

At times we can have the best fans in the world others one of the worst.
I had no doubt the support would have been out sat and it sounded like the players gave it a good go :ayatollah:

I've had a go at our fans recently mainly for the "support" against palace and event home support but then I don't really think it's linked to them all having a go at DJ, more to do with having a go at everyone and anyone.