Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ supporters: Answer us this

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 pm

2 points from possible 12 (4 matches)

We have 8 matches left.

If that average continues, how many points do we end up on after those 8 have been played

Re: DJ supporters: Answer us this

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Whats the point in answering. your only after an argument.
Grow up and stop being negative.
COME ON JONES

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 pm

corndog70 wrote:Whats the point in answering. your only after an argument.
COME ON JONES

How am I? If you don't like it then don't read it or reply.

Jones? That sums it up. No person should be bigger than the team. Come on CITY

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:21 pm

COME ON JONES

Why does he need to grow up ?

He is entitled to his Opinions and to ask Questions :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:22 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
COME ON JONES

sums up i am giving him my support. thats what that means.
Who said he was bigger than the team. and for your info it's nobody's bigger than the club.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
COME ON JONES

As i pointed out just looking for an argument.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:24 pm

corndog70 wrote:
COME ON JONES

sums up i am giving him my support. thats what that means.
Who said he was bigger than the team. and for your info it's nobody's bigger than the club.

DJ ASKS and BELIEVES HE IS BIGGER THAN THEM .

Adam travels to every home and away game and cheers and sings at home and away, he backs his team for 90 odd mins, he entitled to Question and have an Opinion.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
corndog70 wrote:[quote="tylerdurdenisabluebird"

Adam travels to every home and away game and cheers and sings at home and away, he backs his team for 90 odd mins, he entitled to Question and have an Opinion.

It wasn't an opinion it was a question.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:46 pm

corndog70 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
corndog70 wrote:[quote="tylerdurdenisabluebird"

It wasn't an opinion it was a question.

You responded to it as an opinion though, yes? Otherwise you would have just answered the question.

Anyway, I DO NOT have to justify myself to anyone.

The one that does is Scouse and plays golf in his pockets with balls

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 pm

End of the day with Jones, if we don't go up end of the season - he is gone, he has to be gone, and if he can't do the job - good riddance to him. I wouldn't kick him out now at this stage in the season, it would probably do more damage than good. Although I understand your frustration Adam, he needs the remaining games to prove his doubters wrong.

Cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would be gutted by the result yesterday, we took a hard earnt battling point and the performance considering our injuries was quite good. Fully behind the squad and the manager until May 7th atleast. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Bywater is shite though! ;)

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 pm

McMurdo wrote:End of the day with Jones, if we don't go up end of the season - he is gone, he has to be gone, and if he can't do the job - good riddance to him. I wouldn't kick him out now at this stage in the season, it would probably do more damage than good. Although I understand your frustration Adam, he needs the remaining games to prove his doubters wrong.

Cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would be gutted by the result yesterday, we took a hard earnt battling point and the performance considering our injuries was quite good. Fully behind the squad and the manager until May 7th atleast. :ayatollah:

Alex, I've come to accept that he's here till the end - I still feel though that people need to be reminded of the current state. A lot of people seem to be so deluded as to think we're doing very well, and Jones is still the messiah - many though would rightly beg to differ.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Still fan of his and still belive we'll go up is why i'm sticking by him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:07 pm

ffs another dj thread :roll:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ffs another dj thread :roll:

Maybe you should ask whoever's holding the gun to your head to put it away

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ffs another dj thread :roll:

Maybe you should ask whoever's holding the gun to your head to put it away

What? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 pm

McMurdo wrote:End of the day with Jones, if we don't go up end of the season - he is gone, he has to be gone, and if he can't do the job - good riddance to him. I wouldn't kick him out now at this stage in the season, it would probably do more damage than good. Although I understand your frustration Adam, he needs the remaining games to prove his doubters wrong.

Alex, I've come to accept that he's here till the end - I still feel though that people need to be reminded of the current state. A lot of people seem to be so deluded as to think we're doing very well, and Jones is still the messiah - many though would rightly beg to differ.

No I agree, although until yesterday, us not doing well wasn't a great problem as no-one around us was capitalising and everyone was screwing up aside from Norwich. If you know what I mean. I think now our recent results are really gong to be out into perspective. Can't see us going up now! :(

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:04 pm

There are quite a few fans that travel home and away do they ask stupid questions on here NO.I think all the pickled fans should keep their opinions to their self until the end of the season its no good slagging the team and manager off we are FOURTH in the league and in a better position this year than last year.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
COME ON JONES

Pointless question though.

Obviously if we perform the same way over the next 8 games as in the last 4 we won't go up, either automatically or via the playoffs.

And just as obviously if we win all 8 we'll probabaly go up as one of the top 2 but definitely be in the playoffs

I don't think either will happen and it will all go to the wire.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
COME ON JONES

Obviously if we perform the same way over the next 8 games as in the last 4 we won't go up, either automatically or via the playoffs.

And just as obviously if we win all 8 we'll probabaly go up as one of the top 2 but definitely be in the playoffs

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:38 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:There are quite a few fans that travel home and away do they ask stupid questions on here NO.I think all the pickled fans should keep their opinions to their self until the end of the season its no good slagging the team and manager off we are FOURTH in the league and in a better position this year than last year.

Very f*cking lucky to be fourth as well. Had it not been for some of the other clubs going on a bad run of form we'd be a hell of a lot lower. And honestly and truly, I don't believe we deserve automatic promotion, actually we don't even deserve to be in the play offs. We're losing/drawing games we should be winning, morale is at an all time low in camp, players don't even look like they want it (Whittingham doesn't give a shit what happens because he knows he'll be on the team sheet week in week out, regardless of how he plays; Bothroyd (up until yesterday's game) hasn't been at all bothered since coming back), DJ definately doesn't want it (knows full well that he doesn't have the bottle to keep us up if we did go up).
As far as I'm concerned, we're gonna be in the same place next season, and this isn't me being negative, it's me being REALISTIC. You lot can believe we'll be there next season, but you'll all be disappointed when it comes the day that it doesn't happen (AGAIN). DJ has to go - he hasn't got what it takes to get us up or keep us there if we did get there, he just simply doesn't have that much of a clue (regarding tactics etc, as can be seen by many of our games this season).
Until DJ does the job, hes a failure in my eyes, we can see this from his history with Cardiff City, frankly more let-downs than good times.
He may be able to get some good players to the club (this I will give him credit for), but he just can't get them together, something is wrong in that he can't put what is frankly a brilliant team on paper into action on the pitch. With Chops, Bothroyd, Hudson and Quinn injured (Bothroyd has only shown more effort in what he played yesterday admittedly), we are fucked for this season basically. Thats four out of the eight that play their hearts out pretty much every time they play (the others being Bellamy, McNaughton, Keinan, Burke) out of it for a while. And with Heaton out, and 2 frankly inadequete goalies in for him, our GD is gonna deplete rapidly (not sure why Bywater always feels he has to 'live it close to the wire', come out of the goal to try and look like a hero, bottle it and f*cking let a goal in).
Now whether you want to believe it or not, or remain blinkered to the crashing reality of the situation, our season has gone to shit. We haven't really played massively well since the Norwich home game, just before the Swansea home game. Not sure what happened to the team after that cos it's really bollocksed up the form of our team.

Sorry for the little essay on reality there, but I'll no doubt be stoned to death for being negative (REALISTIC).

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Who wants an Argument Image Image Image Image Just a small argument on Dave Jones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
COME ON JONES

It's not pointless, either literally or actually.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:25 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:There are quite a few fans that travel home and away do they ask stupid questions on here NO.I think all the pickled fans should keep their opinions to their self until the end of the season its no good slagging the team and manager off we are FOURTH in the league and in a better position this year than last year.

WHERE DID I SLAG THE TEAM OFF? I SING AND SUPPORT THE TEAM ALL MATCH, AND WITHOUT SOUNDING COCKY, A LOT OF OUR FANS WOULD DO WELL TO SUPPORT THE PLAYERS LIKE ME AND OTHERS DO.

INFACT, you called for his head at the end of November.

jones time has come

Postby bluegirl73 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:02 pm
hes messed up these last 5 matches i think we should get someone in like darren ferguson so we can get some man u players in on loan :lol:

YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF, DID YOU? And we were in a BETTER position at the end of november than now. MAKE YOUR MIND UP :twisted:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 pm

WHERE DID I SLAG THE TEAM OFF? I SING AND SUPPORT THE TEAM ALL MATCH, AND WITHOUT SOUNDING COCKY, A LOT OF OUR FANS WOULD DO WELL TO SUPPORT THE PLAYERS LIKE ME AND OTHERS DO.

jones time has come

hes messed up these last 5 matches i think we should get someone in like darren ferguson so we can get some man u players in on loan :lol:

YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF, DID YOU? And we were in a BETTER position at the end of november than now. MAKE YOUR MIND UP :twisted:

Your learning Adam :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Tell you what, some people are completely bloody deluded on this board if they think there's no problem with the manager and passed down into the team with the performance and attitude of the club as of late.

And it's the ones who are in the firm grounds of reality who get slated for being 'negative' and 'anti-ccfc' and even 'deluded'...we know whos really deluded, and it'll be proved at the end of the season.

The only people who will pull us out of this now are the team under the strong, passionate influence of the captain Craig Bellamy - the bollocking he (note HE not Dave Jones, the manager who is being PAID to do this kind of thing) seemed to have made a difference to the team in the first half - definately to Bothroyd who was a completely different player.

BELLAMY'S BARMY ARMY. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

jones time has come

Your learning Adam :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tricks of the trade mate :oops:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 pm

I would apologise for using so many capitals, but that post REALLY enraged me. At least some know how to defend their views without resorting to silly comments :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:51 pm

I did,nt post on here about Darran ferguson about becoming our next manager my son who follows cardiff home and away posted it. He was a member of this forum until annis banned him and he is now posting under my username.As far as im concerned we should all be behind DAVE JONES I THINK YOU ARE ALL OBSESSED WITH HIM.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:I did,nt post on here about Darran ferguson about becoming our next manager my son who follows cardiff home and away posted it. He was a member of this forum until annis banned him and he is now posting under my username.As far as im concerned we should all be behind DAVE JONES I THINK YOU ARE ALL OBSESSED WITH HIM.

What was his name on here before and How do you know I BANNED HIM ? I would never Ban him for standing up to Jones :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its the other way round Jones is OBSESSED WITH US.