Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DJ supporters: Answer us this

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 pm

My son was posting under my name for a while then he joined the forum himself u banned him for winding claire and youself up he posted on here about you fighting for england and while he was posting all shit like that i posted on here that he was to young to watch panarama .

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:I did,nt post on here about Darran ferguson about becoming our next manager my son who follows cardiff home and away posted it. He was a member of this forum until annis banned him and he is now posting under my username.As far as im concerned we should all be behind DAVE JONES I THINK YOU ARE ALL OBSESSED WITH HIM.

You've plenty of other posts, over a wide timescale, slating Jones decisions on the pitch. Were they all done by your son?

And as Annis said, Jones is obsessed with us: be it using our support as an excuse when we lose or draw, or telling the players 'f**k the fans, you play for me', or taking nearly 1 million a year out of our club (even when we had no money I believe), amongst other things.

And basically, he is failing at the moment. And there seems to be no urgency to change things by him; only to improve his golfing. So WHY SHOULDN'T I, or Annis, or anyone else say what we want about the man?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Loads go on about his wage but surely that is not his fault?

Annis or Carl can say for sure if this is true but it's my understanding Jones deferred his wages when we were broke so his staff and office works could get paid??

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Nearly all the posts on here are about getting rid of Dave Jones a minority of fans slag him off so why should,nt he slag off cardiff fans. Himself and the players must be reading all the crap on here and what good is it doing them.At the barnsley game when Boothroyd went off there was alot of booing.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Annis my sons name on here was todgers ccfc <3

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Loads go on about his wage but surely that is not his fault?

Annis or Carl can say for sure if this is true but it's my understanding Jones deferred his wages when we were broke so his staff and office works could get paid??

That's fair enough if he did do that, but I have never heard that been mentioned before. My point though, if he didn't do that, was that he could always have offered to take a less flamboyant contractual wage.

bluegirl73 wrote:Nearly all the posts on here are about getting rid of Dave Jones a minority of fans slag him off so why should,nt he slag off cardiff fans. Himself and the players must be reading all the crap on here and what good is it doing them.At the barnsley game when Boothroyd went off there was alot of booing.

No they're not. As I look now, the top 10 are mostly about the forum bus yesterday, or millwalls fans. Or Borini. There would be something seriously wrong with us as supporters, however, if there were NO threads questioning the job Jones is doing - when you consider all the facts and evidence.

He said a few weeks back that all the team must only concentrate on football now until the end of the season, yet he's still doing his leisure activities when he should be training the team. I'd have concerns if he or the players had the time to go on an internet forum. And I'd think it was riduclous if they were hurt by comments on a forum, because I CAN GUARENTEE worse has been written about them elsewhere on the internet.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:29 pm

I can't say for certain and can't remember who told my now. Carl or Annis might be able to find out but I'm sure he did.
Thing is he was offered a contract an accepted, I wouldn't take a reduction if I was him either.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Im just trying to say we should all get behind the team and manager and be the 12th man on the pitch there is a lot of negativity on here and i think we will finish in second spot. And if that does happen all the Jones out brigade will want him to have the freedom of the city. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I can't say for certain and can't remember who told my now. Carl or Annis might be able to find out but I'm sure he did.
Thing is he was offered a contract an accepted, I wouldn't take a reduction if I was him either.

It will sound like I am saying this just to get at him, but I'm not; but if I was on that big a wage in the first place, compared to my peers in the league and at the time where our expectations were not as high, then I certainly would have taken a cut from nearly a million pounds a year. I'd understand if he was on £250k a year, but 800 plus wide array of expenses is a massive amount. I think other managers with more of a 'passion' for the club and its fans, traditions etc may well have.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Fair enough but I always think you live by your means. He has said before that this is his job.
He isn't a city fan at the end of the day, he is a manager trying to do a job and trying to do well.