Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if we miss promotion this season

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:55 pm

then we need a massive clear out,a new manager and at least 7 players must go,we need to build a team of players playing for the club not loans,a team that will battle :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: if we miss promotion this season

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm

krab wrote:then we need a massive clear out,a new manager and at least 7 players must go,we need to build a team of players playing for the club not loans,a team that will battle :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

which 7 are you thinking off boss?
:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm

first player id buy would be morrison from miiiiiwooo

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:00 pm

craig davies from chesterfield he loks like a battler and gets a few goals

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:02 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:craig davies from chesterfield he loks like a battler and gets a few goals

messi seems to be on form to at barca..you reckon di matteo (better be our new manager) would do a cheeky bid of £5mil? :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:19 pm

glammy74 wrote:
krab wrote:then we need a massive clear out,a new manager and at least 7 players must go,we need to build a team of players playing for the club not loans,a team that will battle :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

naylor
gypess
mcphail
rae
bellamy
bothroyd
whitts
i think we need to find a team that can fight,we seem to be the nearly team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:20 pm

krab wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

naylor
gypess
mcphail
rae
bellamy
bothroyd
whitts
i think we need to find a team that can fight,we seem to be the nearly team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i would keep hold of bellamy and whitts, as they are class acts.

but i agree with the rest :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:25 pm

There is no way we will keep Bellers if we fail, he will be off to pastures new as he is too good for this league!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:26 pm

I fully agree.

We need to sort ourselves out root and branch and that starts with getting a new manager.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:29 pm

bellamy to expensive and hasnt really performed,whitts a class act but so now and then,id love to see him put in a full shift :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 pm

i think we have a great foundation without loan players or signings
heaton,super kev,huds,keinan,witts(class on his day lets be honest)
chops,burkey and jay(he will come good)

id love to see oli move here permanently and i thin k every championship team needs loan players,its a good system,if we get to the prem im sure the malaysians will give us plenty of transfer funds

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:37 pm

englishbluebird wrote:i think we have a great foundation without loan players or signings
heaton,super kev,huds,keinan,witts(class on his day lets be honest)
chops,burkey and jay(he will come good)

id love to see oli move here permanently and i thin k every championship team needs loan players,its a good system,if we get to the prem im sure the malaysians will give us plenty of transfer funds

i hope you are right about the malaysians :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:54 pm

gypes
naylor
rae
bothroyd depending on his end of season form and attitude.
possibly chopra-i love chopra but from recent rumours is it risky to not let him go?

try and tie down a deal for bellamy. keep whitts and even mcphail who is quality but yesterday he wasn't all there.
would like to see us keep oli aswell but we need a new keeper, maybe just the one defender. 2 midfielders and a striker or maybe 2 if chopra went. morrison seems quality and maybe kamara as people have mentioned today. would like to see michael brown and a creative player come in. theres lots of possibilites but mine are just examples

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Its not to difficult to see the players that would leave City, with or without promotion, but i can see these players leaving at the end of this season;
Naylor.
Rae.
Gyepes.
Bothroyd.
McPhail.
Taiwo.
As well as all the loan players;
Koumas.
Olofinjana.
J.E.T.
Bellamy.
Brown.
Bywater.
Have i missed anyone? We all know that Matthews is on his way any how. Its going to be another Summer of re building at Cardiff City FC who ever is in charge!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:10 pm

but from this season we will know where exactly we have to build and what sort of characters we need. we have many different types in our team but next season we will know exactly what we'll need.