Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some laughs from yesterday...........

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Carl and company carrying David Nugent through the services at Chievely last night, and saying to him "come on we are short of strikers", Nugent was also a good sport

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl singing to Coterrill "do the ayatollah" relentlessly..............And he did it

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And when we were on the roadside before the game somewhere in New Cross ( i think) a balcony with a 50 yr old woman in her nighty with what looked like her son semi naked behind her on the balcony giving it some to the lads on the coaches............Its when we sang "that fat b*stard is shagging his mum" was funny as f**k

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great day out and cheers Carl again for the lift, who cares that the driver is an undertaker,

Re: Some laughs from yesterday...........

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm

great day out yesterday, same old comedy from the forum boys lol. when the guys were basically on the roof it got me in stitches :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 pm

oh yeah, i remember that.
Must of been a great view for him.........LOL
I was telling my mate in work today about the Pompey players in the services and he was pissing himself.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:oh yeah, i remember that.
Must of been a great view for him.........LOL
I was telling my mate in work today about the Pompey players in the services and he was pissing himself.

they were top especially the manager have to give him credit. good laugh. tour around london aswell. what else could you ask for :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Cracking post men, away from the doom and gloom.
We need more of this humour/antics posts, puts a smile on the chops and makes me even more determined to be amongst you all for the next away game, even in the face of adversity.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
GO MEN. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm

MEN MEN MEN lol will you be joining us on one of our adventurous trips this season?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Cracking day out on Carl's tours even though we had a driver who didn't know how to get us home :lol:
I had him before on one of Dibs buses to Portsmouth :ayatollah: and on way home we were stopping in Swindon to go to the dogs.
It took him over 4 hours to get there and there were only 2 races left when we eventually got there :lol:
How the hell did he become a coach driver :oops:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm

And when we were on the roadside before the game somewhere in New Cross ( i think) a balcony with a 50 yr old woman in her nighty with what looked like her son semi naked behind her on the balcony giving it some to the lads on the coaches............Its when we sang "that fat b*stard is shagging his mum" was funny as f**k

When I saw those two together it f**king creased me, I'm sure he was scratching his b*****ks as well. :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm

lewis91 wrote:MEN MEN MEN lol will you be joining us on one of our adventurous trips this season?

I really hope so lewis, i try to make most home games, but with kids ect the expence out weighs the face to face with her in-doors..AT THE MOMENT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Should of got DJ to pick up the Lad he's good at that. Allegedly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 pm

supercoops wrote:
lewis91 wrote:MEN MEN MEN lol will you be joining us on one of our adventurous trips this season?

I really hope so lewis, i try to make most home games, but with kids ect the expence out weighs the face to face with her in-doors..AT THE MOMENT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i understand mate, would be good to see you on there soon :ayatollah: can't make donny but sheff united i will probably go to. try get on the bus for preston, i promice you that will be an amazing trip. your in for a treat on the forum bus :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:36 pm

theres only 4 trips left, believe me i dont go to many for the same reasons and work, but when they come round there fuckin well worth the wait..

Never a disappointment :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:theres only 4 trips left, believe me i dont go to many for the same reasons and work, but when they come round there fuckin well worth the wait..

burnley is the big one! i think it was horse with no name who suggested going as smurfs but i could be wrong. what a trip that will be but preston will be great especially being a bank holiday. luton where were you sitting on the bus :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm

''Carl McNaughton'' was the best one haha

And buffet laid on for us at Services :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:58 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:''Carl McNaughton'' was the best one haha

:lol: :lol: where did the toilet door actually go?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm

lewis91 wrote:

I don't actually know. I thought I saw it under the bus with the booze, but then I realised the Jager was making me hallucinate :o :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote:

I don't actually know. I thought I saw it under the bus with the booze, but then I realised the Jager was making me hallucinate :o :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: brilliant. i tell you what..im not sure if it was too much jager we had in me and lukes drink or if it was too early or both but i was feeling it after 3 or 4. ive had more than that on a night out and been fine but yesterday we were feeling it lol. definately getting on it for preston away :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 pm

lewis91 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:theres only 4 trips left, believe me i dont go to many for the same reasons and work, but when they come round there fuckin well worth the wait..

burnley is the big one! i think it was horse with no name who suggested going as smurfs but i could be wrong. what a trip that will be but preston will be great especially being a bank holiday. luton where were you sitting on the bus :ayatollah:

at the front behind the driver

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 pm

When I saw those two together it f**king creased me, I'm sure he was scratching his b*****ks as well.

lol :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:39 pm

And to think I Missed it all :cry: :cry:

I need Cheering up as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 pm

haha too funny. ah i might recognise you again but i cant see many at the front of the bus...especially when they're making no noise :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

i was to busy directing the f*cking driver :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and i was sober (unfortunately)

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:And to think I Missed it all :cry: :cry:

I`m know youve done hundreds of away days more than me but it was f*cking hilarious :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:45 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:And to think I Missed it all :cry: :cry:

I`m know youve down hundreds of away days more than me but it was f*cking hilarious :ayatollah:

Its sounds it Jules :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:47 pm

It was class :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:51 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:i was to busy directing the f*cking driver :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

oh you were directing him? so does that make another tom tom to add to the tally? :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:52 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:i was to busy directing the f*cking driver :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:D :D :D ffin brill :ayatollah:
:D

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 pm

lewis91 wrote:

oh you were directing him? so does that make another tom tom to add to the tally? :lol:

lol. i was directing him out of London not into London, :D
cant believe at elephant and castle all the buses went right towards the M25 and he went left.. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 pm

lewis91 wrote:

it needs to be done

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote:

lol. i was directing him out of London not into London, :D
cant believe at elephant and castle all the buses went right towards the M25 and he went left.. :ayatollah:

we could write a book on yesterdays events. call it.....forum adventures! he seemed a nice bloke just a bit of a doughnut because of what you said above. we had to turn around in a 5 a side centre didn't we? :lol: