Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DAVE JONES MAKES ME SICK "

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 pm

When One of our fans could of been lying there dead But THANK GOD is Recovering.

Dave Jones Says to the Media, Our Fans believe We should be like Barcelona/Real Madrid(in one breath) then says All We care about is about the fan who fell down.

HE STILL HAD TO HAVE A GO AT OUR FANS and BRING IT UP at THE SAME TIME AS ONE OF OUR FANS IS RUSHED TO HOSPITAL :evil:

I NEVER WENT YESTERDAY, SO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF OUR FANS TURNED ON DJ or THE TEAM ?

HIS EXACT WORDS TO THE MEDIA AFTER YESTERDAYS GAME

This reporter says Cardiff have missed out in the last two campaigns after looking strong for promotion.

Jones hit back. "we've raised expectations at this club. People think we should be like Real Madrid and Barcelona and forget where we've come from."

Re: " DAVE JONES MAKES ME SICK "

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Annis, I didn't want to mention this in fear of being moaned at yet again today.

People near me were calling out his name. Nothing negative at all. Support was positive as usual.

Has to get a dig in every time :twisted:

Also, god forbid if I fell off the balcony like the fan, but I would want the team to still care about the match and win it. In fairness I think the players themselves played relatively well, so I hope DJ isn't using the incident as an excuse for us drawing

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 pm

you are becoming increasingly obsessed with dj annis.nearly everyone of your posts is slating him.he frustrates the hell out of me sometimes!you must be on some sort of mission to get him out :oops:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:18 pm

ill help annis get him out as long as annis wants di matteo in :D

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:19 pm

boxerbob wrote:you are becoming increasingly obsessed with dj annis.nearly everyone of your posts is slating him.he frustrates the hell out of me sometimes!you must be on some sort of mission to get him out :oops:

GET THE FACTS RIGHT DJ IS OBSESSED WITH SLAGGING OFF OUR FANS EVERY TIME WE DONT WIN. OPEN YOUR EYES.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Annis, I didn't want to mention this in fear of being moaned at yet again today.

People near me were calling out his name. Nothing negative at all. Support was positive as usual.

Has to get a dig in every time :twisted:

Also, god forbid if I fell off the balcony like the fan, but I would want the team to still care about the match and win it. In fairness I think the players themselves played relatively well, so I hope DJ isn't using the incident as an excuse for us drawing

Adam, I did hear Our Fans were Fantastic in Supporting Our Team Yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 pm

I thought the support was fantastic all game. No booing at any time. Even when we went 2-1 behind the support was excellent.

A few criticisms around me when Jones replaced Quinn with Darcy at 2-1 down but overall the fans backed the team fully for the whole game.

No booing at the end. If Jones made any acknowlegement to the fans I didn't see it.

Keinan clapped the fans, Mcphail came over to applaud and Bellamy gave a good acknowlegement of the fans after he'd had another go at the ref at the end!

The rest of them were straight down the tunnel as usual with a cursory clap or not even bothering with that.

Fans called for an Ayatollah from Jones during the game which he did in his usual half-hearted manner as it meant he had to take his hands out of his pockets. :lol:

Very harsh to say anything negative about the support given to the team yesterday during the match.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:you are becoming increasingly obsessed with dj annis.nearly everyone of your posts is slating him.he frustrates the hell out of me sometimes!you must be on some sort of mission to get him out :oops:

GET THE FACTS RIGHT DJ IS OBSESSED WITH SLAGGING OFF OUR FANS EVERY TIME WE DONT WIN. OPEN YOUR EYES.

I see what i see annis.dave jones is far from an angel,not pretending he is.i didn't come on here slating you,just said my opinion

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:24 pm

davids wrote:I thought the support was fantastic all game. No booing at any time. Even when we went 2-1 behind the support was excellent.

A few criticisms around me when Jones replaced Quinn with Darcy at 2-1 down but overall the fans backed the team fully for the whole game.

No booing at the end. If Jones made any acknowlegement to the fans I didn't see it.

Keinan clapped the fans, Mcphail came over to applaud and Bellamy gave a good acknowlegement of the fans after he'd had another go at the ref at the end!

The rest of them were straight down the tunnel as usual with a cursory clap or not even bothering with that.

Fans called for an Ayatollah from Jones during the game which he did in his usual half-hearted manner as it meant he had to take his hands out of his pockets. :lol:

Very harsh to say anything negative about the support given to the team yesterday during the match.

:lol:

GREAT TO HEAR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 pm

He was talking about himself and the team as a whole being worried about the fan

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Mat ... 98,00.html

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Are you happy with his performance to date this season,just remember he said this was the best bunch of players he has had at the club so far, so are you saying 4th place at the moment is good enough????? on paper the best squad in the league. We should be in a auto place at this point in time, 2pts from 12 thats a JOKE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Annis is obsessed with him, Im getting worried Annis may kill him :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Annis is obsessed with him, Im getting worried Annis may kill him :lol:

He can get in line Chief there is a queue you know :lol: :lol:

Annis the fans were behind the team and manager all game yesterday even asking DJ to do the ayatollah which he did.
At the final whistle he clapped the fans after shaking hands with Jackett. :ayatollah:
Why does he hate us so much ? I dont get him at all :evil:

EC95 wrote:He was talking about himself and the team as a whole being worried about the fan

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Mat ... 98,00.html

Read his quotes in the News of the World today.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Annis the fans were behind the team and manager all game yesterday even asking DJ to do the ayatollah which he did.
At the final whistle he clapped the fans after shaking hands with Jackett. :ayatollah:
Why does he hate us so much ? I dont get him at all :evil:

I just dont understand him.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 pm

annis who'd you wanna replace the scousa en?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ill help annis get him out as long as annis wants di matteo in :D

:lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Annis, the support yesterday was fantastic :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:38 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I see what i see annis.dave jones is far from an angel,not pretending he is.i didn't come on here slating you,just said my opinion

Six yrs of him having wages over £6 Mill with expenses etc, He Has not delivered and is an Arrogant/Bitter person .

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Six yrs of him having wages over £6 Mill with expenses etc, He Has not delivered and is an Arrogant/Bitter person .[/quote]
if he dont get us up,i agree get rid of him!i will support the team and the manager as always while the season is still going

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 pm

boxerbob wrote:Six yrs of him having wages over £6 Mill with expenses etc, He Has not delivered and is an Arrogant/Bitter person .

if he dont get us up,i agree get rid of him!i will support the team and the manager as always while the season is still going[/quote]

ON MATCH DAYS I DO 100%, I WISH THE SOME OF THE REST OF THE STADIUM WOULD AS WELL.
This is just a forum to debate/have opinions :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 pm

i don't understand what DJ's problem is with us? we always turn out in big numbers and give full support. yet he finds a way to slag us off no matter what? he's making it even harder for himself he winds me up from time to time honestly.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:47 pm

lewis91 wrote:i don't understand what DJ's problem is with us? we always turn out in big numbers and give full support. yet he finds a way to slag us off no matter what? he's making it even harder for himself he winds me up from time to time honestly.

Thats the Problem, I wish he would just stop having a pop at us every time We dont Win. he makes snide remarks about US every time.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:i don't understand what DJ's problem is with us? we always turn out in big numbers and give full support. yet he finds a way to slag us off no matter what? he's making it even harder for himself he winds me up from time to time honestly.

Thats the Problem, I wish he would just stop having a pop at us every time We dont Win. he makes snide remarks about US every time.

times have been hard for us recently-results wise. we yet again take around 2000 to millwall and he still finds a way to slag us off. can we do anything to please the man? :lol: i supose we could say its not about DJ its about us and the players.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Annis our support yesterday was awsome, we even shut the Millwalll fans up a couple of times, and as you now they can be extremly intimidating up there. it showed me how vocal and passoinate our fans can be, i was very proud to be a City fan yesterday, if sucess was based on supporters only we would be top of the premiership :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 pm

blue nile wrote:Annis our support yesterday was awsome, we even shut the Millwalll fans up a couple of times, and as you now they can be extremly intimidating up there. it showed me how vocal and passoinate our fans can be, i was very proud to be a City fan yesterday, if sucess was based on supporters only we would be top of the premiership :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I LOVE HEARING THIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:01 pm

HIS EXACT WORDS TO THE MEDIA AFTER YESTERDAYS GAME

This reporter says Cardiff have missed out in the last two campaigns after looking strong for promotion.

Jones hit back. "we've raised expectations at this club. People think we should be like Real Madrid and Barcelona and forget where we've come from."

IS THERE ANY REAL NEED FOR IT ? EVERY TIME WE DONT WIN HE SAYS SOMETHING KNEW ABOUT US.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:03 pm

well we all expect to be playing better and to get a auto spot! look at the team we've got. if he can't get this team promoted...what can DJ do?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:HIS EXACT WORDS TO THE MEDIA AFTER YESTERDAYS GAME

He shouldn't act like he is a big world renowned manager then. Dave 2 gloves has everything in his life how he wants it, golf all week, etc etc. Nothing to work for.