Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think QPR clinch promotion....

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm

at the Cardiff City Stadium?

I personally think they will have already clinched it by then but if that's so they could even be crowned champions at our ground.

We've already seen Warnock celebrating a promotion at Ninian a couple of seasons ago with Sheffield United and I just hope I don't have to see him cavorting around our pitch again.

Re: Do you think QPR clinch promotion....

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:52 pm

they'll clinch promotion before CCS

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:54 pm

davids wrote:at the Cardiff City Stadium?

I personally think they will have already clinched it by then but if that's so they could even be crowned champions at our ground.

We've already seen Warnock celebrating a promotion at Ninian a couple of seasons ago with Sheffield United and I just hope I don't have to see him cavorting around our pitch again.

Discussed the same subject with Carl today, We both agreed on something for once :lol: , We both say that We believe they will be Promoted before we play them.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Discussed the same subject with Carl today, We both agreed on something for once :lol: , We both say that We believe they will be Promoted before we play them.

Even if they have been you can bet that Warnock won't stand for anything less than 100% commitment from his players.

No way will they be allowed to relax. In fact even if half of them were on the beach they'd probably be more up for it than our lot! :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 pm

davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Even if they have been you can bet that Warnock won't stand for anything less than 100% commitment from his players.

No way will they be allowed to relax. In fact even if half of them were on the beach they'd probably be more up for it than our lot! :lol:

VERY TRUE.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hope they are. they may go easy on us then. :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:32 pm

I think they will do it before that.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Well we won our first trophy tonight lads;

Npower Championship player of the season-Adel Taarabt

Now the wait for the big one ;)

btw R's fans are talking about Barnsley away as the game they think we will clinch promotion.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Bitter sweet weekend for Adel Stan, with the news filtering through that his brother was shot and killed in Marseille yesterday. I would imagine that the award feels very hollow for him right now.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Well we won our first trophy tonight lads;

btw R's fans are talking about Barnsley away as the game they think we will clinch promotion.

Well done Stan but we have one the big jobby from Npower.................Drum Role

Family Club of the season or some shit......

f*cking family club, what are we; homosexual egg chasers or some lefty shit sheep.... No offenceto sheep of course.

I might be getting on in life but football is Cardiff, or in your case QPR, the colour of the seats, play stations in the errmm whatever its called are irrelevant. f*cking family club of the year my arse.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:02 pm

No, I personally think we will beat Qpr regardless what goes on the next few weeks we got a good record against the top six aswell.
i think they will get turned over . its always the slugfest games that screw us over,
:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:14 pm

DWQPR wrote:Bitter sweet weekend for Adel Stan, with the news filtering through that his brother was shot and killed in Marseille yesterday. I would imagine that the award feels very hollow for him right now.

Yea I agree it will be a hard time for him. Spoke to a Moroccan fella I know earlier on the Goldborne & he reckins it was Tarb' cousin that was killed.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:

Well done Stan but we have one the big jobby from Npower.................Drum Role

f*cking family club, what are we; homosexual egg chasers or some lefty shit sheep.... No offenceto sheep of course.

I might be getting on in life but football is Cardiff, or in your case QPR, the colour of the seats, play stations in the errmm whatever its called are irrelevant. f*cking family club of the year my arse.

Family club? You smashed up the toilets yesterday at Millwall :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Allegedly Stan, allegedly...

How one can smash up a hole in the ground though is a tad beyond most of us.

Still, never mind, how sad. Enjoy yourselves in the Premier next year, for some bizarre reason I've always had a soft spot for QPR, the only thugs I've ever been able to kick the shit of, LOL. Met some great guys on the train back to London after the play off final, well tidy geezers.

:old:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Allegedly Stan, allegedly...

How one can smash up a hole in the ground though is a tad beyond most of us.

Still, never mind, how sad. Enjoy yourselves in the Premier next year, for some bizarre reason I've always had a soft spot for QPR, the only thugs I've ever been able to kick the shit of, LOL. Met some great guys on the train back to London after the play off final, well tidy geezers.

:old:

Mate, as much as it pains me to say it, they were smashed up

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:28 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:

Family club? You smashed up the toilets yesterday at Millwall :lol: :lol:

thats cause they were to high up for the kids stan! we were making a stand for the family people :lol: