Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HSE

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 pm

i would have thought with a fan falling from the upper tier of a stand that the HSE would be carrying out an investigation into the incident,and closing the stand untill they have looked into evething eg stewarding,standing and surging on the seats.why haven't heard anything about an investigation yet.

Re: HSE

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 pm

marky1927 wrote:i would have thought with a fan falling from the upper tier of a stand that the HSE would be carrying out an investigation into the incident,and closing the stand untill they have looked into evething eg stewarding,standing and surging on the seats.why haven't heard anything about an investigation yet.

not much needed i wouldve thought.. just install a gaurd rail on the wall where the fella fell off

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm

well i hope the poor guy who fell has a good compo claim agaist mfc for failling to ensure his saftey.you should not be able to stand on the upper tier so close to the edge.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:22 pm

i fully agree with you. the wall isnt even knee height for an adult man, as i've saida gaurd rail, which should be up to just above the waist.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Said on the welsh news earlier HSE are already looking at the incident

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:24 pm

chris_1927 wrote:Said on the welsh news earlier HSE are already looking at the incident

good :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:27 pm

I thought it was gonna happen after our equaliser yesterday, the block we were in was seriously crowded and there was a surge down the steps

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:35 am

there should be a safety rail no less than 800 mm high, if its good enough for construction it shouls be mandatory at sports grounds

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:43 am

If they need hi vis clothing

www.gbrworkwear.com

or pm me

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:46 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:If they need hi vis clothing

http://www.gbrworkwear.com

or pm me

:o :o :o :o or any decorating ie the edging of steps etc etc

bonafide contractors to annis abraham jnr and cardiff city squad players :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 am

I SUPPLY HEREFORD UNITED :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:01 am

didnt Vince say tho he climbed up on the yellow railings before he fell ?? Not much more MFC can do there other than have a steward stand there for each game .