Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STATISTICS MEAN NOWT

Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:13 am

THIS STAGE IN THE SEASON THEY MEAN NOTHING,I KNOW THAT SOME OF THE POSTERS
ON HEAR ARE TRYING TO GET US ALL FEELING POSITIVE AND UPBEAT AS THERE ARE A
LOT THAT JUST FEEL THAT OUR SEASON IS ALMOST OVER,ANOTHER SEASON "OH SO CLOSE",
ITS ALL DOWN TO DAVE JONES AND THIS SQUAD OF PLAYERS HE HAS PUT TOGETHER,TO FIGHT
FOR THE CAUSE,THE BADGE,THE CITY, LIKE THE REST OF THE TEAMS WE HAVE TO PLAY, EVEN THE
THE LOWER PLACED TEAMS ARE FIGHTING FOR EVERY SCRAP THEY WONT GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT,
ITS ALL DOWN TO US,HOW BADLY DO THE PLAYERS WANT PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: STATISTICS MEAN NOWT

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:03 am

vikinblue wrote:THIS STAGE IN THE SEASON THEY MEAN NOTHING,I KNOW THAT SOME OF THE POSTERS
ON HEAR ARE TRYING TO GET US ALL FEELING POSITIVE AND UPBEAT AS THERE ARE A
LOT THAT JUST FEEL THAT OUR SEASON IS ALMOST OVER,ANOTHER SEASON "OH SO CLOSE",
ITS ALL DOWN TO DAVE JONES AND THIS SQUAD OF PLAYERS HE HAS PUT TOGETHER,TO FIGHT
FOR THE CAUSE,THE BADGE,THE CITY, LIKE THE REST OF THE TEAMS WE HAVE TO PLAY, EVEN THE
THE LOWER PLACED TEAMS ARE FIGHTING FOR EVERY SCRAP THEY WONT GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT,
ITS ALL DOWN TO US,HOW BADLY DO THE PLAYERS WANT PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At the end of the day it will be down to what WE do from now on :ayatollah:

Re: STATISTICS MEAN NOWT

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:18 am

All ifs and buts at the moment with too many fans focussing on our run and and the run in of all our promotion rivals ..... best thing is just to take each game as it comes THEN reflect on what the City and the others have done . Derby at home should be an easy win BUT we all know there's no such thing at the mo ....... I expect us to beat Derby then hope the others all drop points , plus a point away to Millwall was good considering the current run of form too :ayatollah: