Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENGLAND GAME

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:13 am

Whose going and where will you be drinking before and after the game? :ayatollah:

Re: ENGLAND GAME

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:16 am

Dange wrote:Whose going and where will you be drinking before and after the game? :ayatollah:

yes. im meating a few ppl 11am at POW :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:20 am

Sadly i had to give up my Ticket Chief Harry is taking part in the National Que Grades at Prestyn on the Sunday but are going up on the Saturday. Will watch the game in the Pub.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:22 am

milly44 wrote:
Dange wrote:Whose going and where will you be drinking before and after the game? :ayatollah:

Milly see you there then a few of us getting in town about 10:30 and going into the POW :thumbup:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:24 am

I will be wherever will let me in :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:26 am

i`m going with my son, but you can meet up with me in mcdonalds if you want!!! :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:28 am

Will be in Varsity with waitress service ;) as my mates workmate is having part 2 of his stag.
May get in early to meet you in Prince of Wales :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:30 am

Dange wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Milly see you there then a few of us getting in town about 10:30 and going into the POW :thumbup:

How you getting in? train form the port?

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:32 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:I will be wherever will let me in :lol:

billy we will get you in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:37 am

milly44 wrote:

How you getting in? train form the port?

Getting the 10:10 train from Rogerstone straight in town! Its only 50 Yds from my house :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:38 am

ADAM PRICE wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I will be wherever will let me in :lol:

billy we will get you in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have a fake beard! :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:09 pm

We are on the 10.22 from Aberdare and 1st stop will be the Great Western then off around for a crawl ...... Walkabout prob 2nd stop !!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:We are on the 10.22 from Aberdare and 1st stop will be the Great Western then off around for a crawl ...... Walkabout prob 2nd stop !!

POW 3rd?