Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LIBYA

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:33 pm

ofcourse its for the oil, we couldve dealt with the prick before, we couldnt give a shite about anyone, well the governments dont anyway. if we cared about other people we would be in a war every year. ahwell thats greed for you. i shouldnt complain im signing up to the army soon :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Well Done Guys for giving your views on this subject, Our GOVERNMENTS must think that They got Us well and truly hoodwinked, and I fear for my Kids and Grandchildren's future, Because if the powers that be can so easily take the piss in a time and age that has internet' tv' phones etc etc then we must except we as a People are fast becoming human cattle, just numbers. Also when you realise that every bomb dropped in Libya costs a staggering one and a half Million Pounds its a joke. When you consider the Coalition didnt offer Rwanda' Zimbabwe' etc etc any aid what so ever when there are Genocidal circumstances for those people that live there! A few years back i had an opportunity to work in some of country's that made up the old Yugoslavia, as much as i needed the money i did'nt hesitate in refusing point blank! Why? These Country's committed Genocide and murdered thousands of people and were responsible for Serious Violations of International Humanitarian Law and Rights that had concentration camps reminiscent to Auschwitz, It went on for years before NATO or any COALITION did anything, by which time many lives had been lost, The annoyingly sad thing is knowing that had there been OIL in Yugoslavia the USA and Their Coalition Ares-wipes would have acted within weeks NOT YEARS. And we must remember Tony Blair and a number of Western Leaders should have had a word with Mr Gadafi while They stayed at his palace not too long ago, They had time to arrange the release of the Guy that eligibly blew up a plane that had hundreds of Brits and Americans on board? LOCKERBIE??!! Was'nt that the time to do SOMETHING!!! :old:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:18 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:nuke um i say :D

I am on my way Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: some Plutonium put in there Rice Chief :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:25 am

Dange wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:nuke um i say :D

Steve sort em out Steve Steve sort em out! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[color=#FF0000]As long as i can remember Gaddafi has been there. And as always our successive governments have sucked up to him for his Oil. These Libyans Murdered that WPC and was responsible for Lockerbie but we still sold him arms. It is so Hypocritical that they are helping the Rebels now !! To stop the Genocide my arse. If Libya had no oil no one would help them. I f*cking hate Hypocrites.[/color]