Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lets do a Poll ! hated home Nation

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Most hated Home Nation
I say Northern Ireland as there a Mini England Loyalist bunch of loons then England (nothing to add) then the Jocks as there useless now and not worth the bother. :ayatollah:

Re: lets do a Poll ! hated home Nation

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 pm

i hate the scottish football team the cunts cheated us out of 2 world cups :evil:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 pm

placid-casual wrote:Most hated Home Nation
I say Northern Ireland as there a Mini England Loyalist bunch of loons then England (nothing to add) then the Jocks as there useless now and not worth the bother. :ayatollah:

il create a poll if you want :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:51 pm

yes why not agree about Scotland but there shite now so I honestly feel sorry for them!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Wales and the Irish are fine. The rest can do one, hate England and they're little racist brother Northern Ireland and have been brought up to hate Scotland and Joe Jordan. :lol:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 pm

placid-casual wrote:yes why not agree about Scotland but there shite now so I honestly feel sorry for them!

in the 70's and 80's the tartan army were a horrible bunch of bastards and not the fun loving bunch the media made them out to be

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:24 pm

N.I after them burning the Welsh flag when we played them away in 2006,scum!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:N.I after them burning the Welsh flag when we played them away in 2006,scum!

Northern Ireland are a sick bunch, burning welsh flags, throwing coins at families at the Millenium Stadium, pretty sure they smashed up the POW that night too. Vilest scum in Britain. Dunno how any football supporting Welshman can like that lot.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Northern Ireland are the worst by a country mile.

I dislike them far more than England.

I was never keen on them with all of their loyalist crap but when we played them in Cardiff 5 or 6 years ago and they threw missiles on little kids in the family stand at the Mill Stad it just confirmed what I already suspected.

I'm sure there are decent fans who go just for the football amongst their fan base, the ones I met unfortunately were either on a political mission or were just plain thugs.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:34 pm

I Love the IRISH SCOTS and anyone who hates the english

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Northern Ireland is just a shit England. And England is shit.
So NI gets a double vote, England get one vote.
Or something like that.

I've confused myself now! :roll:

Come on Wales! (Apart from Bangor City and Swansea.) :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:22 pm

McMurdo wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:N.I after them burning the Welsh flag when we played them away in 2006,scum!

Northern Ireland are a sick bunch, burning welsh flags, throwing coins at families at the Millenium Stadium, pretty sure they smashed up the POW that night too. Vilest scum in Britain. Dunno how any football supporting Welshman can like that lot.

welsh fans didn't cover themselves in glory that day either attacking ni fans in mill lane

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Not actually a home nation, but it's the Republic of Ireland I hate. They bask in the glory of the "luck of the irish" but wallow in self-pity if that same luck goes against them and in favour of someone else (France in the football, Wales a couple of weeks back in the rugby). Thank f**k they're not part of Britain

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Don't hate any of them. Wouldn't choose to go on holiday to NI though.

If your basing it on football love beating the jocks.

ps I'm English am I supposed to join in on this?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Has to be Northern Ireland for me. Hate what they believe in and are a bunch of thugs. Cannot forgive them for what they did years ago in the Mill Stad.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Not actually a home nation, but it's the Republic of Ireland I hate. They bask in the glory of the "luck of the irish" but wallow in self-pity if that same luck goes against them and in favour of someone else (France in the football, Wales a couple of weeks back in the rugby). Thank f**k they're not part of Britain

No they don't? I can't even fathom what you're basing it on to be honest.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Northen Ireland for me nasty people and supporters , not that Im generalising of course :?