Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What if we stay down !! What about us Fans

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:21 am

Someone else on another thread asked who won't be renewing there season ticket ? Well if we stay down and i will be honest i hope and pray we can go up and as long as there is a chance we can only hope and dream, but i feel we wont.
But if we do stay down then we will loose our manager who will not worry one jot about this Club and will move to pastures new. The Majority of Players will go back to there Parent club or will move on again to pastures new, They will not give a jot and why should they ? They are not supporters. The Malaysians will no doubt pack there bags and the only one left will be the lecherous PMG and MR Cardiff City Steve Borley. Maybe we might see Sam back !! But one thing i do know is every one of us on this board if we like each other or not, or if we disagree with each other, Mikes Board we are CARDIFF CITY. We will be there if we are again fighting to go up or fighting the drop. This Club runs through our veins every single one of us. This is our Club and as long as we are around we will always support it weather it is in the Premier or in the Dungeon.
I have renewed my Season ticket and maybe if the backs are against the wall again then the Passion that once stood out in Cardiff City will come back.
But hey we still might make it to the promised land yet and i will support with my heart and my gob at every game that i attend to the end of the season.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What if we stay down !! What about us Fans

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:29 am

Great post.

I've renewed mine too, as I would regardless of what league or league position we're in.

Directors, managers, players all come and go.

We'll always be here, so let's do our bit and get some atmosphere in the stands and hopefully help push this club on.
:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 am

nukes me too,il be there,are you after a job in the echo by the way, :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 am

i fell in love with city when we were last in the dungeon and since those days like others have experienced many highs and lows,i still have to pinch myself that im currently in panic mode as to whether wer gna make the prem or not,as was not around when we were last in top flight so to even think about life at the top is very much new ground.i like many others have a rant and rave when i dnt feel the players are given us 100% and a loss to me is like bein let down by a loved one.life is very uncertain at times and we live in a very changin world but one thing i am sure of until my dying day wareva this journey with city takes me with my little pick and shovel ill b there!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:08 am

Every time we lose I swear blind I won't be renewing my season ticket or even attending the next game, but I always do. There is nothing wrong with being passionate or even fickle as long as you are there for the next game.

Personally I agree with Nukes I don't believe we will be promoted this season.

However, I would take that as a positive if the club has a good clear out from top to bottom and changes direction from relying on highly paid pre-Madonnas. I would prefer to see young hungry players led by a media friendly manager who is a more up to date in his coaching methods and tactical awareness.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:13 am

now we are moaning about NOT renewing ST's incase we miss out on promotion to the Premiership , wasnt that long ago that I had a discussion with my mates if we were going to renew should be slip out of the 4th division and into the Conference ! We decided that we would renew but luckily enough City stayed up that season ......... how times have changed eh :old:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 am

The REAL fans will still be there.

I thought we had already sold about 20,500 ST's already?? However I think match day figures will be alot less.

The thought had never crossed my mind not to renew :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 am

AISLE 116 ... ROW G ... SEATS 922 AND 923 .... RENEWED AND READY FOR MORE SHITE! ... BLOOOOOOOOBIRDS!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:27 am

Row M me chief we can have a chat and try and kill one another at half time :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:40 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Row M me chief we can have a chat and try and kill one another at half time :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: nuclearblue, football is one thing and politics is another! the two should not be mixed at cardiff city stadium! ...on here though we can beat the f**k out of one another! :lol: :lol: :lol: ... pop down and say hello it would be cool, im right on the end! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:48 am

Steve i already have renewed mine, My love is for Cardiff City and not DJ,PMG,The overpaid prima donna players etc, Real fans will always be there , Plastics come and go as do managers,board members etc. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:24 am

Me & the Mrs have renewed. Dave Jones said recently that this club will get promoted when it is "ready". Did he mean when Sam [Langstone], PMG, Ray Ranson [Cayman Is], & a host of other debts, including the lights for the pitch, are sorted or cleared??? If so, i can't see us going up this season. Roll on the summer!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:26 am

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Row M me chief we can have a chat and try and kill one another at half time :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: nuclearblue, football is one thing and politics is another! the two should not be mixed at cardiff city stadium! ...on here though we can beat the f**k out of one another! :lol: :lol: :lol: ... pop down and say hello it would be cool, im right on the end! :ayatollah:

I am not in the Ninian until next season Chief :ayatollah:
And Lee you are spot on Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:00 am

whats with all this sensible shite chief :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 am

Renewed along with my daughter also Block 116 Row U and like others have said i support Cardiff City FC never mind who pulls on the Blue Shirt or manages the team or owns the Club. However don't write this season off yet there will be many more twist and turns before the end personally i think we will end up in the Play Offs but this time go all the way.

However if it's another season in the Championship with a new Manager and at least half a new team then the roller coaster starts all over again it's what supporting your team is all about and remember it's the bad times that make the good times feel so much better :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 am

I already got my season tickets form gone back in weeks ago, going up or not Ill be there and so will my little boy and wife.
OR Out of the fking house they go . and hes only 4 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:34 pm

milly44 wrote:whats with all this sensible shite chief :lol:

Not been feeling myself Chief

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:04 pm

ive renewed :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Every time we lose I swear blind I won't be renewing my season ticket or even attending the next game, but I always do. There is nothing wrong with being passionate or even fickle as long as you are there for the next game.

Personally I agree with Nukes I don't believe we will be promoted this season.

However, I would take that as a positive if the club has a good clear out from top to bottom and changes direction from relying on highly paid pre-Madonnas. I would prefer to see young hungry players led by a media friendly manager who is a more up to date in his coaching methods and tactical awareness.

Wholeheartedly agree with you there mate.I personally don't think we will do it now,its not being negative its being realistic.And i really do feel we will be an even better team and club for it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:49 pm

jj833 and jj834 paid in full for next season as soon as they came on sale bluebird till i die (ninian stand 113)

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:22 pm

fantastic post nukes :i renewed mine bout 6 weeks ago :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Renewed already!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:38 pm

happily renewed mine,been in caerphilly for 2 years and have thoroughly enjoyed the rollercaster ride that is cArdiff city football club
whether its chelsea and united live on sky or barnsley away on a cold tuesday night.........ILL BE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:39 pm

englishbluebird wrote:happily renewed mine,been in caerphilly for 2 years and have thoroughly enjoyed the rollercaster ride that is cArdiff city football club
whether its chelsea and united live on sky or barnsley away on a cold tuesday night.........ILL BE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Season Ticket renewed today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: