Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR FIRST SIGNING

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 am

Needs to be the cheque to HMRC, and that ain't going to happen until the end of the transfer window as passed, but for good reason.Allegedly.

Re: OUR FIRST SIGNING

Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:10 am

BigGwynram wrote:Needs to be the cheque to HMRC, and that ain't going to happen until the end of the transfer window as passed, but for good reason.Allegedly.

I am all for that best signing and timing ever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:19 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Needs to be the cheque to HMRC, and that ain't going to happen until the end of the transfer window as passed, but for good reason.Allegedly.

All players will be gone by the time we pay that :roll:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:38 pm

I cant for the life of me see it as "a good reason". I know one thing for sure, its not for the benefit of the club. Players coming in will just be other clubs cast off's, the powers to be are noway serious on any ambition for Premiership football only for their own means and in that I include the whole board.