Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

defense without hudson ?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:51 pm

What do you think our defense should be without Mark Hudson ? Going to be a big miss, hes been our most consistent player this year bar super Kev,

Personally I would PUT Quinn CB with Keinan and have Matthews RB, but we all know DJ wont give Matthews any game time especially now hes agreed to join Celtic next year

And if you had a choice between getting a striker or a CB on loan what would you choose ?

:ayatollah: :D

Re: defense without hudson ?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:14 pm

,we got bothroyd,bellamy,jet and parkin to play up front,need centreback urgent,gypes not good enough.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Super Kev at centre half for me and Matthews full back.

Need the tall fellas to come back for set pieces mind.

It'll never happen though.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:42 pm

straight swap, Blake for Hudson. Cant put Kev at centre back cos it means either Blake or Quinn have to play left back. Blake was excellent at centre back at the end of last season. Keep matthews as far away from the team as possible, really dont see the fuss with him

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 pm

chinnick wrote:straight swap, Blake for Hudson. Cant put Kev at centre back cos it means either Blake or Quinn have to play left back. Blake was excellent at centre back at the end of last season. Keep matthews as far away from the team as possible, really dont see the fuss with him

I'd rather Matthews over Naylor any day of the week. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:19 pm

blake full back
kev cb :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:32 am

Bowmonster wrote:
chinnick wrote:straight swap, Blake for Hudson. Cant put Kev at centre back cos it means either Blake or Quinn have to play left back. Blake was excellent at centre back at the end of last season. Keep matthews as far away from the team as possible, really dont see the fuss with him

I'd rather Matthews over Naylor any day of the week. :ayatollah:

Me too but thats not saying much. I'm not suggesting playing Naylor. I'd play:

Quinn Blake Keinan McNaughton