Re: Thomas Fish is a legend.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm

:oops: Oh stop :D

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Can't sing though :( ;)

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:36 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Can't sing though :( ;)

:o I was brilliant! :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

:o I was brilliant! :lol:

The best!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:55 pm

i loves him i do, hes the reason i follow the city, he makes my saturdays :oops: :geek:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:57 pm

WHAT HAS THOMAS BEEN UP TO THEN :D

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:15 pm

first time i met him saturday, he`s a good lad, terrible singer and joke teller, f*cking dodgy scotch eggs to he was handing out on the bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:24 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:first time i met him saturday, he`s a good lad, terrible singer and joke teller, f*cking dodgy scotch eggs to he was handing out on the bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they were nicked :lol: ;)

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:first time i met him saturday, he`s a good lad, terrible singer and joke teller, f*cking dodgy scotch eggs to he was handing out on the bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they were nicked :lol: ;)

LOL, :lol: :lol: where from? cos they were f**king horrible, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Billy Hunt is a legend, he will be running shizz down the city in 5/6 Years. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Good comedien though :D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:29 pm

He is a nice lad, hope he gets employment soon, he deserves it, got a good personality. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:31 pm

nobber wrote:He is a nice lad, hope he gets employment soon, he deserves it, got a good personality. :ayatollah:

Agree with that :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Thanks lads, all very touching :D

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Top boy,Even if he's Rangers ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Top boy,Even if he's Rangers ;) :ayatollah:

:lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:08 am

He is a true Legend. They will make a statue of him one day holding a can of Carling 8-) and Milly will be lying on the floor in front of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 am

Nuclearblue wrote:He is a true Legend. They will make a statue of him one day holding a can of Carling 8-) and Milly will be lying on the floor in front of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds a bit sexual, but hey he's my all time hero, guess it just go with it :oops:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 am

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:He is a true Legend. They will make a statue of him one day holding a can of Carling 8-) and Milly will be lying on the floor in front of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds a bit sexual, but hey he's my all time hero, guess it just go with it :oops:

that i have to see 8-)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:26 am

milly44 wrote:

:lol: