Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In Dundee

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Away with work at the moment in Dundee.

Going all by myself tonight to watch the mighty Dundee play Dunfermline!! Instead of being bored in the hotel by myself.

Crazy how close the two stadiums are together!

Im going to try and get someone to do the ayatollah so I can get a picture.

Anythings got to be better than watching the city at the moment!!!

Up the Dee's!!!

Bluebirds!!!

Re: In Dundee

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:15 pm

the grounds are about 78 steps apart or summit like that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:17 pm

No time for either team, but given what Dundee have pulled off in ripping folk off twice, I hope they finally get gubbed.

Dundee is ok for a pint though.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:18 pm

12thMan wrote:Away with work at the moment in Dundee.

Going all by myself tonight to watch the mighty Dundee play Dunfermline!! Instead of being bored in the hotel by myself.

Crazy how close the two stadiums are together!

Im going to try and get someone to do the ayatollah so I can get a picture.

Anythings got to be better than watching the city at the moment!!!

Up the Dee's!!!

Bluebirds!!!

Never been to that stadium, give us an update after :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:23 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:the grounds are about 78 steps apart or summit like that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep, a goal kick apart!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:25 pm

PtB wrote:No time for either team, but given what Dundee have pulled off in ripping folk off twice, I hope they finally get gubbed.

Which other shit team from a shit place has ripped off creditors twice?

:evil:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
PtB wrote:No time for either team, but given what Dundee have pulled off in ripping folk off twice, I hope they finally get gubbed.

Which other shit team from a shit place has ripped off creditors twice?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Been there , you should have a good night

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Doesn't Rhys Weston play for Dundee?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:26 pm

I was at the game tonight as Dunfermlines my Scottish team. Thought Dundee were better in the first half but Dunfermline 1-0 up at half time. A draw was a fair result with Dunfermline coming into it more in the second half. Crowd was 4,500 with about 500 Dunfermline fans.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:40 pm

scots bluebird wrote:I was at the game tonight as Dunfermlines my Scottish team. Thought Dundee were better in the first half but Dunfermline 1-0 up at half time. A draw was a fair result with Dunfermline coming into it more in the second half. Crowd was 4,500 with about 500 Dunfermline fans.

Only 500 Away fans?? yet there stadiums are next to each other? :lol: :lol: Cant explain complain about travel costs can you

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:43 pm

It's Dundee and Dundee United stadiums that are next to each other mate. It was Dundee v Dunfermline tonight. Dunfermlines about 50 miles from Dundee.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:46 pm

scots bluebird wrote:It's Dundee and Dundee United stadiums that are next to each other mate. It was Dundee v Dunfermline tonight. Dunfermlines about 50 miles from Dundee.

Thats what i thought but didnt bother checking, but i read the first post as it was dundee and dunfermline next to eachother :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Dundee is a dump btw :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:03 am

Agreed,it's a shithole.Plenty pubs though.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:59 am

PhatFrog wrote:Doesn't Rhys Weston play for Dundee?

indeed he does .................. he's the only 1 there that will know how to do the ayatollah :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Posted my experience here...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40358&p=372358#p372358