Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" IVE HEARD NAYLOR IS BACK IN ' ' PLANS "

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Whatever you think and I agree he is our weak link, you must get behind Naylor not boo him. :ayatollah:

Re: " IVE HEARD NAYLOR IS BACK IN ' ' PLANS "

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm

God help us...

nah messing, hopefully he will come back better than ever, to prove he isnt the weak link :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:58 pm

he"s poor why does"nt he just play mathews :?: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Lets just get behind him without the booing :ayatollah: and hopefully he will prove us wrong.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 pm

weak link we have seen it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Got to give the guy another chance if called upon, we are all in this together and need to raise the plate. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Lee Naylor got a lot of criticism sometimes unfairly as other defenders also made errors, but he is good going forward and is an excellent passer of the ball.

He linked well with Bellamy going forward.

He aslo had Whitts in front of him who is not the best midfield defender in the world.

Before he departed the team he looked a lot more comfortable with McNaughton as minder...

Whoever plays, they need and deserve our total support.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Whatever you think and I agree he is our weak link, you must get behind Naylor not boo him. :ayatollah:

i know we might not agree on things about dj but he wanna be shot if he's in our starting 11

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Whatever you think and I agree he is our weak link, you must get behind Naylor not boo him. :ayatollah:

If Naylor or Gyepes become first teamers again, then less painful just to give up now.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:42 pm

barry boy wrote:Lee Naylor got a lot of criticism sometimes unfairly as other defenders also made errors, but he is good going forward and is an excellent passer of the ball.

He aslo had Whitts in front of him who is not the best midfield defender in the world.

Before he departed the team he looked a lot more comfortable with McNaughton as minder...

bellamy doesnt track back with the winger and that dont help naylor either..

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm

If you see anyone in the crowd booing him have a word lads!! Lets all get onside!!

Can't turn into England fans - they boo England if a player makes a mistake and that puts the whole team on edge.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Naylor, JOnes and Jay...Get behind them for the next 8 games!!!!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Intersting that people want Matthews to get another chance, but will still slate Naylor....rules for one, different rules for another?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh Lord.... :roll:

I'd rather Darcy, Matthews or Rhys Weston ahead of Naylor.

In fact, bring back Gary Bell.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 pm

[quote="barry boy"]Lee Naylor got a lot of criticism sometimes unfairly as other defenders also made errors, but he is good going forward and is an excellent passer of the ball.

YEAH IN THE QPR DRESSING ROOM WHEN NAYLOR PUT IN HIS BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON IN DECKING BELLAMY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:25 pm

sounds like an inside job not to get promotion, worst player ive seen in a city shirt for years :evil: Looks like the final nail in Jones 6 years at City, what a joke.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:38 pm

barry boy wrote:Lee Naylor got a lot of criticism sometimes unfairly as other defenders also made errors, but he is good going forward and is an excellent passer of the ball.

excellent passer? are you sure about that? :?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:54 pm

omg it was bad enough losing rambo, then chops, the our keepers, then hudson, jay is playing for mark hughes already and now we have naylor back....bollox to positivity i can take anymore thought last summer was bad enough, can already see this one being far worse with the jacks going up. i'm off to a remote beach on an island off the coast of sumatra for a few months......surely there i can forget..... :o 8-) :roll:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Wonder how many on here slated Hudson :oops:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quinn to centre half Blake/Matthews at Full Back

Keep Kev where he is, Naylor too slow

:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:17 pm

When he was playing badly you mean? Prob quite a few. We have no patience here anymore do we.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:23 pm

maybe he can have a transformation a la Hudson. Its not often that Jones picks poor defenders, forward yes but defenders no.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:24 pm

So why is Naylor back in plans? I would hope it's because he is impressing in training, but sadly we all know it's simply because he's patched things up with DJ and his form doesn't come into it! I will support him on the pitch as I do with all the other players, but he has cost us before and will cost us again. Shocking that just because he is no longer "out of favour" he is now back in DJ's plans, but that's the type of stubborn person DJ is. If Naylor plays our remaining games, we won't even make the playoffs, I do hope i'm wrong of course. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:33 pm

i ll never forget the horrendous sight of jon stead skinning naylor twice,he ll disrupt the back four,unsettle keinan and kev will have to babysit him.
plus the added bonus of the opposition managers rightly targeting him

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Quinn was poor had break from team has been good sinse :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:50 pm

I was one of them to slate Hudson. Was it justified at the time ? Yes it was he was awfull but now he's good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and he now deserves credit. Put it this way shall we not slate naylor just in case he becomes f*cking outstanding :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:54 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

But as you say he will be wearing the shirt so absolutely no booing. Lots of holding your breathe though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:17 pm

definetly no booing but bringing back a clear (to everyone except jones apparently) weak link at this stage of the season is madness,my main criticsm of jones this season has not been the excuses ,the archaic tactics,or even players out of positions but having naylor repeatedly give away goals and lose games for us,

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:40 pm

He is the weakest link but also no as bad as people made out.....It was only a couple of months ago Quinn was totally wrote off as well. Ideally we will bring someone else in at CB or LB but otherwise IMO Naylor is the better option.