Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " BE HONEST, HOW MAY ON HERE HAVE ?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 pm

since moving away i`ve never had a season ticket cos i only get to a handful of home games and do more away games, but if I still lived in that wonderful place they call Cardiff or near yes i WOULD definetly have one and would of renewed by now, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Haven't renewed mine yet but definately will. Not renewing isn't even an option. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Holding out for the deadline to pass before I renew as we want to move seats. We are in 112 of the Ninian and its like a morgue on matchdays. Going to try and get 4 seats up the other end closer to the away fans.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Yeah, bought mine a good 5 weeks ago, third year that i have bought one , i take my son in the family stand. :) :)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:17 pm

I renewed mine a while back Annis, I love Cardiff City and while I'm able to afford to be able to get one, I'm happy to watch them whatever league we are in. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Renewed their Season ticket yet ?

Are still getting there's ?

Are still thinking about getting one ?

I will be buying my 4 for my Family This coming Monday 28th March 2011 including mine for the 39th Consecutive Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Renewing mine Monday. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Back in February. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Renewed season ticket yestaday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:57 pm

i'm hanging fire for a few more weeks :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Renewed their Season ticket yet ?

Are still getting there's ?

Are still thinking about getting one ?

I will be buying my 4 for my Family This coming Monday 28th March 2011 including mine for the 39th Consecutive Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Already renewed!!! Der Annis your slipping, I must be the truer fan!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Got mine 3 weeks ago. Damn I'm going to enjoy watching DJ and the boys in the Premier League next season! :ayatollah: :D

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Getting my first ever season ticket next season! I'm a lifelong egg chasing fan and went to my first City game this season (Millwall home) and I am now hooked and can't imagine life without going to watch City now.

You guys on here all complain about the lack of atmosphere this season, but every game that I've been so far, well the atmosphere has been amazing compared to the thousands of rugby games that I've been to in my life (I'm a long suffering Llanelli Scarlets fan). The passion is infectious and I absolutely love it. You all say it's nothing compared to the atmosphere in Ninian Park and back in the day, so I can only imagine how good it must have been back then!

I'm a new fan and I'd love to see them play in the premiership next season, but I wouldn't care if they drop to the basement leagues, I'll be there!

:ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:53 pm

get paid in 8 mins and so i'll be getting mine next week :ayatollah:

never once thought about not renewing
we could be relegated for 3 consecutive seasons and i'd still be there every single week NO MATTER WHAT!!

wouldn't say no to a bit of Premier League football next year mind ;) COME ON LADS!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: