Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT IS THE REASON YOU HATE THE ENGLISH?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:46 am

I was gonna reply to a post about why i hate the english regarding that most of us dont have a valid reason to hate england...
but that prompted me to start a new post :ayatollah:

what is the reason you hate england?

the reason i hate the english, is because they hold control over most things, such as media , tv, sport and think they are entitled to liberties over wales even scotland,
they like to compare themselves to wales in sport and it makes them feel good, yet the size of our country is tiny which really shouldn't hold comparison.
*every time they win a friendly they have to broadcast it in the news papers to ridicule extent as if they have just won the fuc'kin world up!!
they think they are the best team in the world and actually believe they are going to win every major tournament.
then get beat by someone average post drawing to a shit side in the quals..

so basically Fu'ck off england , i dont think we can win.. but then again you deserve to lose on saturday
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHAT IS THE REASON YOU HATE THE ENGLISH?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:24 pm

The press mainly. They big england up before every tournament only to slate them when they inevitably fcuk it up! Given they have only won the World Cup once, and in dodgy circumstances, you'd swear they were up there with Italy, Germany and Brazil the way they talk up their chances.

Recently they were piling the pressure onto Jack Wilshere before a friendly against Denmark. What the fcuk is that all about? He's 19 for fcuk sake. Let the kid go about playing his football and leave him alone. Wait for his first mistake that costs them a goal and they turn on him!

I also hate it when england have a firiendly when the rest of us have qualifiers and they still lead with england. Cnuts!

But in fairness most of the english fans I know hate this too!

If Bale, Ramsey and Bellamy play well we've got a chance, albeit slim!

UP THE CITY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:27 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:I was gonna reply to a post about why i hate the english regarding that most of us dont have a valid reason to hate england...

the reason i hate the english, is because they hold control over most things, such as media , tv, sport and think they are entitled to liberties over wales even scotland,
they like to compare themselves to wales in sport and it makes them feel good, yet the size of our country is tiny which really shouldn't hold comparison.
*every time they win a friendly they have to broadcast it in the news papers to ridicule extent as if they have just won the fuc'kin world up!!
they think they are the best team in the world and actually believe they are going to win every major tournament.

so basically Fu'ck off england , i dont think we can win.. but then again you deserve to lose on saturday

Perhaps you might like to demonstrate your dislike for all that is English by turning down the English Premier League if you get there and joining the league of Wales.

Just a thought.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:31 pm

I remeber being at the mill stad for Wales v Italy when we beat them!!

England were also playing that night against I think San Marino!!

England could only manage a draw whilst we had just completed one of the biggest acts of giant killing in welsh football history!!

After the game I rushed home to put sky sports news on, exited about seeing all the goals and what would the English media be saying about this amazing act of giant killing.

Gues what the cunty English media said f**k all!! :twisted:

All they could talk about was there shity draw!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

That's why I hate England.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:35 pm

dont hate england my sister was born there and a lot of my family are english

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:36 pm

ween-nasty wrote:
ccfc_cotta wrote:I was gonna reply to a post about why i hate the english regarding that most of us dont have a valid reason to hate england...

Perhaps you might like to demonstrate your dislike for all that is English by turning down the English Premier League if you get there and joining the league of Wales.

Just a thought.

No mate not at all, the country is a joke the fact we have only 2 non english football representitives allowed to have the chance of premier league football is disgusting, the english are quick enough to back our athletes in the olympics, or andy murray in tennis., calzaghe in boxing, yet they are the most biast people in the world when they have an english representitive against a welsh.

the country is full of insecure glory hunting tossers who need to follow someone succesful to make themselves feel good about their own failure,.
t

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Ok what do I hate about the english , ok Name it ?
They have kicked people, Welsh people out of there homes, dug up graves of there dead, and Flooded a whole village. That many people there had there farms taken from them and the way of life taken away from them. This water was for the people of Liverpool , OR so they said, but it was not true they did it for industry, and even pumped some of it back to the Welsh and charged them for it. Liverpool was later to say sorry about this in public . I say big fking deal.

The people of Merthyr VALE told everyone they could, about the coal mine tip in Aberfan and even sent letter to the government about it and how dangerous it was, No action was taken and the tip kill a whole generation of young Welsh children. There was money sent for them people from all over the world, But they held the money back for years in the end the FWA went there and told them ,if they didn't pay it out to the people they would bomb the town Hall. 1 week later plans were made to pay it out to the people.
There are family's that still remember what the FWA did for them.

The english government also sent in troop, on the Welsh in the up rise and hanged an Innocent man in Public. All this was part of a stance for, a living wage in part of this was Welsh miners who worked for english mine owners and there life expectance was around the 35/45 cos of the work conditions.

They split our country Wales and even now we don't have a motor way up to the north , They turned the North against the south ,by the old way of conquer and dive rule, give more to one than the other and they let them do the job for us , make them hate each other. Hence the conquer and dived rule. That also will help kill off the Language.

They want us to also salute a flag ( uj) that has nothing at all to do with us,we are not on the uj. I myself wouldn't even wipe my ass with there flag, or even fly it in Wales after all they have done. There is so much more but ,I would spend a whole day to write about it. I never never use a capital e when I have to wirte that hated name.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:41 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Ok what do I hate about the english , ok Name it ?
They have kicked people, Welsh people out of there homes, dug up graves of there dead, and Flooded a whole village. That many people there had there farms taken from them and the way of life taken away from them. This water was for the people of Liverpool , OR so they said, but it was not true they did it for industry, and even pumped some of it back to the Welsh and charged them for it. Liverpool was later to say sorry about this in public . I say big fking deal.

The people of Merthyr VALE told everyone they could, about the coal mine tip in Aberfan and even sent letter to the government about it and how dangerous it was, No action was taken and the tip kill a whole generation of young Welsh children. There was money sent for them people from all over the world, But they held the money back for years in the end the FWA went there and told them ,if they didn't pay it out to the people they would bomb the town Hall. 1 week later plans were made to pay it out to the people.

The english government also sent in troop, on the Welsh in the up rise and hanged an Innocent man in Public. All this was part of a stance for, a living wage in part of this was Welsh miners who worked for english mine owners and there life expectance was around the 35/45 cos of the work conditions.

They split our country Wales and even now we don't have a motor way up to the north , They turned the North against the south ,by the old way of conquer and dive rule, give more to one than the other and they let them do the job for us , make them hate each other. Hence the conquer and dived rule. That also will help kill off the Language.

They want us to also salute a flag ( uj) that has nothing at all to do with us,we are not on the uj. I myself wouldn't even wipe my ass with there flag, or even fly it in Wales after all they have done. There is so much more but ,I would spend a whole day to write about it. I never never use a capital e when I have to wirte that hated name.

im not going to pretend im clued up on much of that. but it was a good read :ayatollah:

I HATE THEM MORE THAN SWANSEA TOWN that says it all :twisted:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Well I can tell you Milly its all true and In the Aberfan disaster 116 children lost there lives, at the time I was 17, and was working with men at the time that lived there and I went up there to help. In total 144 lost there lives and guess what?
I heard and seen mothers and father screaming the names of there lost and dead children,

A tribunal found the National Coal Board was responsible for the disaster, but nobody was sacked or prosecuted.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 pm

ah right, im well aware of the tragedy of aberfan, just didnt know all the ins and outs of it :cry:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:56 pm

We could always try and detach you and set you adrift. You could look after yourself then.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:57 pm

I don't hate any one particular group of people, just individuals.

Most of it is banter.

Example: I take the piss out of Swansea on a daily basis. It doesn't mean I hate them all, but there are some right arseholes there I can't stand.

Its the same with England.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 pm

While you are sat there in your insular little world you may want to contemplate that not everyone who is Welsh, hate's the English!

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:
ween-nasty wrote:

Just a thought.

No mate not at all, the country is a joke the fact we have only 2 non english football representitives allowed to have the chance of premier league football is disgusting, the english are quick enough to back our athletes in the olympics, or andy murray in tennis., calzaghe in boxing, yet they are the most biast people in the world when they have an english representitive against a welsh.

the country is full of insecure glory hunting tossers who need to follow someone succesful to make themselves feel good about their own failure,.
t

I dont follow Murray. I don't buy into this British thing. I put English as my nationality. I certainly don't five two hoots about Cazaghe, Mcguigan, or Tom Jones for that matter. English insecure??? We're not the one's busy spewing bile and hatred.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:05 pm

milly44 wrote:ah right, im well aware of the tragedy of aberfan, just didnt know all the ins and outs of it :cry:

Did you know about this also Milly ,here are 2 links for you to take a look at ,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpUF69rHAow

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Where do you start? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Arrogance!!! Plain and simple. If they could be a bit more humble at times then they wouldn't be the most hated country on the planet.

England don't lose games they just didn't score as many points as their opponents.

Every tournament they enter they have won even before a ball has been kicked. Then when they fail to win the cup it is never because they wasn't good enough, there's always an excuse or someone to blame.

When they fly away on their holidays they call the locals "foreigners", without even the first thought that they are actually the foreigners whilst in someone elses country.

They go on about the second world war like they beat the German's all by themselves. Forget the other home nations or America, Canada, Russia, and so on and so on. When in fact if it was just Germany v's England then they 'd be speaking German now, not just being ruled by one.

The other thing is English people have funny shaped heads and they can't say my name properly. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Arrogance

got it in one

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 pm

ween-nasty wrote:

We could always try and detach you and set you adrift. You could look after yourself then.

The nglish ditched there responsibility's , many times in Wales , we also have the dead to prove it ! 116 kids to start with. wankers!

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:54 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
ween-nasty wrote:

The nglish ditched there responsibility's , many times in Wales , we also have the dead to prove it ! 116 kids to start with. wankers!

:shock: That's my fault is it? You need to get in the 21st century. Talk about small minded.
:shock:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:57 pm

It was you that use the word WE ! small mined ? we talking about kids here.116 of them

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:02 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:It was you that use the word WE ! small mined ? we talking about kids here.116 of them

If it's not too rude a question Welsh.. how old are you

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Don't hate england live and work here and some of my best friends are english

I find hating a whole country very small minded. I know just as many arrogant welsh, Scottish, Irish people as I do English. A persons nationality doesn't mean they are an arse hole or not

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Berwyn wrote:Arrogance!!! Plain and simple. If they could be a bit more humble at times then they wouldn't be the most hated country on the planet.

England don't lose games they just didn't score as many points as their opponents.

Every tournament they enter they have won even before a ball has been kicked. Then when they fail to win the cup it is never because they wasn't good enough, there's always an excuse or someone to blame.

When they fly away on their holidays they call the locals "foreigners", without even the first thought that they are actually the foreigners whilst in someone elses country.

They go on about the second world war like they beat the German's all by themselves. Forget the other home nations or America, Canada, Russia, and so on and so on. When in fact if it was just Germany v's England then they 'd be speaking German now, not just being ruled by one.

The other thing is English people have funny shaped heads and they can't say my name properly. :ayatollah:

Spot on that -------- ARROGANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the world done a poll of most hated nation they would piss it

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:17 pm

botw2 wrote:Don't hate england live and work here and some of my best friends are english

I find hating a whole country very small minded. I know just as many arrogant welsh, Scottish, Irish people as I do English. A persons nationality doesn't mean they are an arse hole or not

Exactly. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter but for gods sake all this bile and bitterness makes some of you sound like these nutter religous extremists.

Ps I'm going 3-0 England :D

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:20 pm

ween-nasty wrote:
botw2 wrote:Don't hate england live and work here and some of my best friends are english

Exactly. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter but for gods sake all this bile and bitterness makes some of you sound like these nutter religous extremists.

Yes and if you do win 0-3 (you are playing away btw) there will be loads of bragging on your part. But I'm sure proper footballing country's will be well impressed by that win and I'm sure country's like Spain will be shitting themselves in the knowledge that you just beat Wales. :lol:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:26 pm

i like the english most ive met are decent people :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:32 pm

ween-nasty wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:It was you that use the word WE ! small mined ? we talking about kids here.116 of them

Im old enough to know what you lot have done to Wales and its Welsh people over the years. and I say you cos you are the one who use the word WE ! which in its self is a word of self Inclusion.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Berwyn wrote:
ween-nasty wrote:

Yes and if you do win 0-3 (you are playing away btw) there will be loads of bragging on your part. But I'm sure proper footballing country's will be well impressed by that win and I'm sure country's like Spain will be shitting themselves in the knowledge that you just beat Wales. :lol:

A little picky there. I will consider myself pulled up on that one, although I don't believe many people say we're going to beat you 0-3 :shock: Nope no bragging on my part... don't give a toss either way. More worried about Crofts making it through unharmed. Putting yourself down a bit there aren't you? Don't consider yourself a proper footballing nation? I wouldn't have said that. Why don't you beat yourself with birch twigs and walk on broken pottery too.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:35 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
ween-nasty wrote:

Im old enough to know what you lot have done to Wales and its Welsh people over the years. and I say you cos you are the one who use the word WE ! which in its self is a word of self Inclusion.

Old enough to know better or young enough to be told to grow up?