Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

pubs for england game

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:37 pm

wheres everyone meeting
the pubs in town are going to be manic

Re: pubs for england game

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:38 pm

10.30am in the POW for me and chippy and quite a few others have said similer :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:39 pm

With the stadium in town, that would be thew obvious place but, last time, I didn't think they were that bad. We were in The Yard and that wasn't as rammed as I thought it might. Managed to get 7 pints in in 2 1/2 hours, so plenty of time for drinking

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:With the stadium in town, that would be thew obvious place but, last time, I didn't think they were that bad. We were in The Yard and that wasn't as rammed as I thought it might. Managed to get 7 pints in in 2 1/2 hours, so plenty of time for drinking

you going andy?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:45 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:With the stadium in town, that would be thew obvious place but, last time, I didn't think they were that bad. We were in The Yard and that wasn't as rammed as I thought it might. Managed to get 7 pints in in 2 1/2 hours, so plenty of time for drinking

you going andy?

No, I'm not, Milly. couldn't get a ticket. :( I've missed so much football this season

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:46 pm

milly44 wrote:

you going andy?

the boys said about the pow we'll be there for 11 but i was thinking it would be hard work getting served in there