Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Forum Bum pickups?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:12 am

May I retract my previous comment regarding the rear male passage area.

I have just been banned for life from Mike Morris,s site for mentioning things about the anal area and lips with reference to this type of behaviour and I dont want to get banned from here also.

Ive been on there most days for about 8 years so looks like youl be seeing more of me on here now.

Mikes site seems to be infiltrated wity politiccally correct left wing do gooders --

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:13 am

Mafor wrote:May I retract my previous comment regarding the rear male passage area.

I have just been banned for life from Mike Morris,s site for mentioning things about the anal area and lips with reference to this type of behaviour and I dont want to get banned from here also.

Ive been on there most days for about 8 years so looks like youl be seeing more of me on here now.

Mikes site seems to be infiltrated wity politiccally correct left wing do gooders --

Sounds boring man!
I Think you'll be alloud more a laugh on here :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Mafor wrote:May I retract my previous comment regarding the rear male passage area.

mafor...i used to just browse both messageboards for a while and then decided to post on ccmb. i think i did one or two posts and i got banned permanantly. ccmb is full of kids and jokers, i love this messageboard and haven't had any problems with anyone, just a loads of laughs. although it's great to see two popular messageboards for cardiff...ccmb are a punch of knobheads. i'd love to play football against them like aamb did....id actually go mental :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:17 am

Berwyn wrote:So Adam, was that a genuine typo or was it your inner self trying to express itself? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:17 am

Berwyn wrote:So Adam, was that a genuine typo or was it your inner self trying to express itself? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 am

Fair play lads, this thread is going places! Won't be able to sleep now for laughing most of the night :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:40 am

:lol: cant remember laughing this much at a thread. the next forum trip i go to i'm gunna be on the look out all day. cant trust any of you now :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Still laughing!!! :lol: :lol:

The poster is a legend :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

:lol: calmed down now?

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:New forum bum cd

Elton john
YMCA