Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea will be in town on saturday

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 pm

a coach of 60 coming up for the game, mate from work has infomred me, not top lads, but would describe them as valley rams, big fans and would get stuck in if needed :ayatollah:

Re: Swansea will be in town on saturday

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:09 pm

marshyccfc wrote:a coach of 60 coming up for the game, mate from work has infomred me, not top lads, but would describe them as valley rams, big fans and would get stuck in if needed :ayatollah:

I hope the Jacks side with England, I hate them. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:29 pm

marshyccfc wrote:a coach of 60 coming up for the game, mate from work has infomred me, not top lads, but would describe them as valley rams, big fans and would get stuck in if needed :ayatollah:

Tank & his skinny boyfriend come to mind :lol: ,wouldn't you just love to catch hold of that lot :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :boxing: :boxing:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Xcasual wrote:

Tank & his skinny boyfriend come to mind :lol: ,wouldn't you just love to catch hold of that lot :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :boxing: :boxing:

YES
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:08 pm

If tank is coming the jack twats will end up in wembley :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:48 pm

love the fact your all on here giving it the big one hahahahahaha cant wait to smash the f*cking place jack army

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:15 am

FootballCasual wrote:love the fact your all on here giving it the big one hahahahahaha cant wait to smash the f*cking place jack army

ummm hellooo :roll:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:42 am

gaurantee you nothing gets smashed up!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:45 am

Swansea havent done toe to toe for many years and that's only if they heavily outnumber Cardiff fans. So Sorry if i think this is bullshit :lol: :lol: oh where is Den Haag this time. Swanea fans = JOKE

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:gaurantee you nothing gets smashed up!

I guarantee there's hardly a punch thrown, let alone a bottle or chair. All this talk of fighting and smashing things up is a bit of a joke really. CCTV and heavy policing will see to that. Unless you're a complete knob, you won't want to get into trouble

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:48 am

:ayatollah: Who the fuk r the jack army!!! m8 u will be lucky if you filla fukin taxi!!!!!

u never follow wales u never follow wales

and ashely williams ur not even welsh la lalala

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:04 am

No Swansea are coming to the City from there shitty Town :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: that should of been the headline Chief :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:17 am

Lets all get behind wales ffs.. At the end of the day.. We should all have one common goal tommorrow.. And that is to make it as hostile an atmosphere as we posibley can for our visitin counterparts.. THE ENGLISH pfft.. Lets all get behind our team an roar them on to what could be a famous victory :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:23 am

Xcasual wrote:

So that should read "Swansea will be in town on saturday", maybe or even Sunday :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 am

FootballCasual wrote:love the fact your all on here giving it the big one hahahahahaha cant wait to smash the f*cking place jack army

ironic much ?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Swansea what a bunch of muppets ,time they grew up .One of Wales biggest games and they are more concerned bout making the headlines for the wrong reasons .Times have changed ,lads have families now ,rent to pay etc . Its not the 80's or 90's anymore ( best times watching the City and Wales mind) when following Wales for them was never a trip to be undertaken .Like so many of my mates have made 'mistakes 'in the past and have paid the price .Football now is a chance to catch up with great mates for a drink ,share a few stories etc and not about behaving like these inbreds want to do on Saturday .Grow up you Jack Bastards .

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:34 pm

GUFF wrote:Swansea what a bunch of muppets ,time they grew up .One of Wales biggest games and they are more concerned bout making the headlines for the wrong reasons .Times have changed ,lads have families now ,rent to pay etc . Its not the 80's or 90's anymore ( best times watching the City and Wales mind) when following Wales for them was never a trip to be undertaken .Like so many of my mates have made 'mistakes 'in the past and have paid the price .Football now is a chance to catch up with great mates for a drink ,share a few stories etc and not about behaving like these inbreds want to do on Saturday .Grow up you Jack Bastards .

Who is trying to make headlines? The topic was started by a Cardiff boy. Just one idiot mouthing off on here. About time most grew up and got behind our country.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Jack wrote:
GUFF wrote:Swansea what a bunch of muppets ,time they grew up .One of Wales biggest games and they are more concerned bout making the headlines for the wrong reasons .Times have changed ,lads have families now ,rent to pay etc . Its not the 80's or 90's anymore ( best times watching the City and Wales mind) when following Wales for them was never a trip to be undertaken .Like so many of my mates have made 'mistakes 'in the past and have paid the price .Football now is a chance to catch up with great mates for a drink ,share a few stories etc and not about behaving like these inbreds want to do on Saturday .Grow up you Jack Bastards .

Who is trying to make headlines? The topic was started by a Cardiff boy. Just one idiot mouthing off on here. About time most grew up and got behind our country.

have to agree with the jack there.. Pathetic that we cant even put our differences aside for 1 day and unite against the true commen enemy.. ENGLAND! Lets all get behind our country and give our lads on the feild a boost with 1 united welsh voice for a change!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:56 pm

When Wales play have always given full support to country .Made many great friends over the years from all over the country ,loads who follow other teams on a Saturday .Like all Wales games looking forward to it and with it being England again it adds a bit of spice .

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:43 pm

wow swansea are bringing a coach i couldnt care a toss for them

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:17 pm

im english(big cardiff city fan) live in caerphilly and ill be firmly behind our boys in red so im sure you jacks and fellow bluebirds can get along for one day !!
ashley williams wears the welsh top with pride so hes welsh in my opinion :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:31 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

wow swansea are bringing a coach i couldnt care a toss for them

And you really think the remaining 60,000 other Welshmen in the ground are from Cardiff. Grow up and support your country. Wanker smiley.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:19 pm

no but 50,000 are probably based in the cardiff region the rest are wrexham.
:ayatollah:
lets have a win tomorrow!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:27 pm

if they go looking for bother they will find it i am sure. You can also guarantee they will only act the big one if they know there are plenty of plod about as always and also why they are such a joke. You would think they would also know those days are over, long gone, but as they never had a clue in the past, they probably dont realise this. let them go for it, next thing you know they will all be crying in court as they get sent down in a few months. just enjoy the day and catch up with mates, thats what it all about. im sure any decent jacks realise this also.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:27 pm

you don't think many are coming from north west wales? From the people i know, there's nobody left in Bangor / Caewrnarfon this weekend....

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:52 pm

they wont turn up, even the english will out-number them
f**k it anyways, we r welsh tomorro (then it goes back to hating those dirty rats) :ayatollah: :D

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:53 pm

lets hope tank and the boys aint driving, they'll end up in wrexham fighting each other :D

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:30 pm

As Goats says, it's over. Swansea never came when it mattered so it wouldn't surprise me if some show up tomorrow, years after anyone gives a fcuk

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:33 pm

the jacks are in a pub in churchill way flags and all surrounded by chivers and his boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:27 pm

BIG........FECKIN.........DEAL!! :lol: