Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales v England Tickets

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Cant believe Ive only paid £15 for my middle tier tickets and my other mates have paid £25 for the upper tier in the section behind me - How does this work out? Have they helped Gold members more than other supporters? Great idea if they have - Any ideas? :D :D :D

Re: Wales v England Tickets

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Its complete shambles, being a member was a rip off. I'm a member, I went to Ireland, always support the team and what do I get.. Front row of the bottom tier, behind the goal. Thanks very much :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Its complete shambles, being a member was a rip off. I'm a member, I went to Ireland, always support the team and what do I get.. Front row of the bottom tier, behind the goal. Thanks very much :roll:

Think the FAW needs shaking up - too many on the committee for their own gains like our politicians. :twisted: :twisted:
I went to Montenegro and Basle :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:18 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Its complete shambles, being a member was a rip off. I'm a member, I went to Ireland, always support the team and what do I get.. Front row of the bottom tier, behind the goal. Thanks very much :roll:

yeh thanks very much fish :twisted: :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:26 am

milly44 wrote:

yeh thanks very much fish :twisted: :lol:

:lol: