Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE LADS

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Such a horrible thing. But fight through it and come out on top. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Chin up,keep going and have faith in the doctors and nurses.
They will get you through it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:44 pm

my thoughts are with your family mate,

our fellow strong bluebird can beat cancer and witness his team in the premier league next season

Get well soon bluebird :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Your dad can beat this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keeps strong and positive for him too Fella! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:52 pm

hi nugent sad news but keep youre spirits up for youre dad hope he pulls through :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Tell your dad that he's not alone and that positive thought is the biggest weapon against this Disease. I was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer February 2010, 2 nights ago I came across a guy who was in Hospital with me for the same reason and we're both doing well. It's a long hard fight in front of you but please try to be as strong as you can and get those Nurses to do the Ayatollah. ;) We're all thinking of you. :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Cmon your a bloooooooobird you can beat anything ........... :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Sorry to hear such bad news.Hope you fight your way through it.
Good luck. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:41 pm

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR DAD MATE. BLUEBIRDS ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER .THINKING ABOUT YOU. TAKE CARE . LETS HOPE THINGS WORK OUT,

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Best wishes to you, your dad and your familly.

It's a git of a disease, but is beatable. Stay positive, stay strong. Good luck and best wishes

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:52 pm

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:52 pm

All the best mate

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Stay strong, live long and just remember you have a huge bluebird family fully behind you,think of it as an obstacle to overcome and when you have overcome it every moment will be special. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm

thanks boys. im gonna hand write every single message together with your username and give them to him tomorrow.
im am so very very proud that fellow bluebirds have been so supportive. cheers again boys.
tests have showed it is in his neck, shoulder, hip, groin and knee. its spread like wildfire and is gonna be a tough struggle.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Don't know you Mr Nugent Senior but really sorry to hear the news. However being a city fan you are used to disappointment and I am also sure that you have learnt to be optimistic following the city. Well those skills are now to be put to the ultimate test and the good news is you can beat this scurrilous disease. Stay positive and best wishes to you and all your family. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Good luck with treatment you will recieve like someone has said already You ARE a bluebird and you'll be soon flying high fairly soon ....Best wishes to you and all your Family....

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:43 pm

whatever your feeling keep positive,be strong and brave and remember anytime you feel low this is a great place to get a bit of support,good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:45 pm

all the very best with this fight, i really hope everything will turn out just fine and that he`ll be watching city in the premiership for many, many years to come! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:46 pm

my thoughts are with you and your familly. hope all goes well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:54 pm

nugent wrote:my dad has just retired a few months ago, was hoping to enjoy his twilight years and was diagnosed with cancer yesterday.
he`s been a proper lifelong cardiff fan and after we all shed a few tears in the hospital and dried our eyes he asked if we signed anyone yesterday.
if you got 2 mins spare please leave a message and i`ll read them to him in the hospital. it`ll cheer him up no end
cheers lads x

I wish your father the very best of luck fighting this terrible disease. Stay strong, my thoughts are with your father and your family.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Thoughts are with you at this tough time but ypur a Bluebird a real fighter!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:59 pm

nugent wrote:my dad has just retired a few months ago, was hoping to enjoy his twilight years and was diagnosed with cancer yesterday.
he`s been a proper lifelong cardiff fan and after we all shed a few tears in the hospital and dried our eyes he asked if we signed anyone yesterday.
if you got 2 mins spare please leave a message and i`ll read them to him in the hospital. it`ll cheer him up no end
cheers lads x

get well soon,once a bluebird always a bluebird.
it would be worth asking the club if they could announce something at the derby game mate :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Chin up mate i got diagnosed with it 21 months ago had it in the liver, prostate and lung and after a long fight i've just been given the all clear as someone else has said bluebirds live forever just hang in there and dont give up and you'll come thro.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm

My parents have raised money for cancer research for the past 20 years.The rough total is in the region of £150-200,000.I hope that some of the money given will somehow help your dad in this big fight.Please remember this disease can be beaten stay positive.On behalf of my parents and myself we wish you the very best . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Good luck hope you make a full quick recovery :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Keep strong, together you will beat it :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Thinking of you in This Sad time, Youve got a Good Son there and Family All Willing You on, SO NEVER GIVE UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE LADS "

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 pm

all the best mate keep strong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm

all the best to your dad mate,from me and the boys who you use to work in ponty

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:41 pm

All the best mate. Stay strong and you can beat this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: