Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: STICKY : " FRIDAY 25th MARCH 2011 UPDATE "

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:25 am

Missed a trick there. Annis should have said to Ramsey. I will sort you tickets for your granddad if you sign on loan to the end of the season.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:14 am

Thanks very much for the update Mr Curtis it is much appreciated :) , Surprised about the time off, If i was manager yes i would give a couple of days off at best and then i would get them back and focused for our 8 game season.Working on a plan b etc etc :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:43 pm

thankyou carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:If the players and management honestly believe they will finish second, and they honestly believe they know what's required to finish second, then why haven't we seen this and why are we currently in fourth falling down the table instead of climbing it? As usual, they talk a good game but will they be able to deliver from now until the end of the season?

I agree. How can they have the cheek to think they will finish second when it is now out of their hands.Even if they win all their remaining matches then it will be doubtful if they will secure second spot.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:26 pm

good update,

and well done Annis,

No, i dont think the club were wrong not to let the FAW "use" our system, not used to having a full house but such a huge organisation they should have one anyway :o

Re: " FRIDAY 25th MARCH 2011 UPDATE "

Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Carl look forward to THIS SUNDAY's UPDATE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: