Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE GLORY HUNTERS WILL NOW WANT TO GO TO THE NEXT GAME

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Blooballoon wrote:You will always get that and it will continue to happen

at least regular fans and season ticket holders will get first opportunity to get their seats before others who don't go regularly

it won't get any better should we ever get to premiership,, real fans really suffer then ,,

YOUR Right moan over :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blooballoon wrote:Here we go again with plastics and glory hunters , let's stick to trying to get everyone who wants to watch a game being welcomed and bringing cash to the club..

I agree but, it does annoy me, just look at the last 2 crowds 6,000 and 10,000 Pathetic in my opinion.

I agree. Pathetic

I wasn't there today but I'm not a johnny come lately, glory hunter or plastic. And it really pisses me off it gets mentioned. New season tickets for me + 2 kids in December = cannot justify a cup match. I can afford it but I cannot justify it. One other thing, anyone who turns up to watch Cardiff is alright in my book, even if it's just the big games. A 27k stadium means no one will miss out. Why have a go at our own supporters?
The real tossers are those that take the piss out of Cardiff, support some prem team that they've never been to and believe they are real supporters.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 pm

at least regular fans and season ticket holders will get first opportunity to get their seats before others who don't go regularly

it won't get any better should we ever get to premiership,, real fans really suffer then ,,

I am a season ticket holder and ive bought my ticket for next year. I do not have to justify myself to anybody and while you may think i made an excuse you are wrong! Really fucks me off when people jump on the bandwagon too! It also fucks me off when somebody assumes credabitity of city fans to that of turning up at a specific game.

As I said above FAMILY COMES BEFORE FOOTBALL, THAT IS MY OPINION!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Great, I have to admit, I REALLY THOUGHT WE WERE DEAD and BURIED

Your not the only one, I was convinced it was all over.

Fair play to DJ though, bringing on Burke and moving Whittingham to CM was a masterstroke which could almost be classed as a Plan B :lol: :shock:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:31 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:

I am a season ticket holder and ive bought my ticket for next year. I do not have to justify myself to anybody and while you may think i made an excuse you are wrong! Really fucks me off when people jump on the bandwagon too! It also fucks me off when somebody assumes credabitity of city fans to that of turning up at a specific game.

I don't think anything mate and can't fault your opinion. You have read a message out of sync by asking if I was taking the piss when I hadn't even replied or responded to one of your messages. (apart from when I asked you why you thought I was taking the piss!!) You are wasting time responding as I actually agree with you and your opinions.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:35 pm

At the end of the day it's up to the individual whether they attend games or not.

All I can say is I have attended the 2 most enjoyable games so far at CCS this week :ayatollah:

The new stadium isn't Ninian Park but it has potential and this week the Ninian Stand has come of age IMO
Last edited by Tony Blue Williams on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:At the end of the day it's up to the individual whether they attend games or not.

All I can say is I have attended the 2 most enjoyable games so far at CCS this week :ayatollah:

The new stadium isn't Ninian Park but it has potential and the Ninian Stand came of age over these 2 games IMO

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:54 pm

I be there who ever we get in the next round, just like I was for the last 2 rounds. (plus one was a replay)

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Glory Hunters really get to me. I fell in love with Cardiff since 1992 when we were a yo yo club of the lower divisons. The high and loes of the club then is what cardiff city part of my life. The ups and downs we have had together over the years make this one over the most rollercoaster relationships in my life. Then the last few years when city have had it good I hear lads in the pub near me talking about city like they have been going years. Have they been for the last two games NO. Will they try and be there for the next round YES. And I bet they are in the pub tonight taking about when they went to wembley with city. My point of view is its easy to support your team at wembley but its the cold nights like tuesday that really count. Where are they then?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:If I am on Honest at half-time I thought it was all over, 4-2 and Were into the 5th Rd off the FA CUP,(All the Plastics/Glory Hunters will want to come now), Cant wait for the draw tomorrow, Also Bristol City here We come Tuesday night again.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I wasnt at todays game had to work away and could not make it. Absolutely gutted seems a long time ago sice we scored 4 at home. Was it scunny last??
Anyway i went ashton gate in the blizzard and was there the return leg so i think i deserve a tkt for 5th round (season tkt also)

Cant wait for the draw, leeds home would be nice, or even pompey home is attractive - chance to get our revenge BLUEBIRDS!!!!!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Blooballoon wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:

I don't think anything mate and can't fault your opinion. You have read a message out of sync by asking if I was taking the piss when I hadn't even replied or responded to one of your messages. (apart from when I asked you why you thought I was taking the piss!!) You are wasting time responding as I actually agree with you and your opinions.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Sorry you have made me feel bad now :ayatollah: