Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE GLORY HUNTERS WILL NOW WANT TO GO TO THE NEXT GAME

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:57 pm

If I am on Honest at half-time I thought it was all over, 4-2 and Were into the 5th Rd off the FA CUP,(All the Plastics/Glory Hunters will want to come now), Cant wait for the draw tomorrow, Also Bristol City here We come Tuesday night again.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE GLORY HUNTERS WILL NOW WANT TO GO TO THE NEXT GAME

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:03 pm

:lol: :lol: GOOD SECOND HALF, AND THE ATMOSPHERE GOT BETTER, ONLY RAVENELLI TOLD ME TO SIT DOWN (ONCE) :o

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Did not expect us to score 4 after we conceded the 2nd

Credit where credits due - a patched up team dfone us proud IN THE END

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:07 pm

cool avatar :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:09 pm

fantastic game, can only be good for the club. well done lads. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:11 pm

We need the armchair fans really I hope we get a good home draw and fill the. Ccs I also hope if that happens that sum muppet don't stand in view :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:12 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:We need the armchair fans really I hope we get a good home draw and fill the. Ccs I also hope if that happens that sum muppet don't stand in view :ayatollah:

baz -chough cough :shock:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Glad you like it - I mean them :lol:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:18 pm

I couldnt attends todays match as i was in taunton hospital visiting my uncle who is recovering from malaria, I would have been there if not for this but family comes before football and the poor sod was critical just 1 week ago! He's now in recovery but it has effected his mind and i dont think he knew who i was at the hospital :o this man is the man who took me to my first city game in 1987.

Im sorry but family comes before football.

I did listen to the second half whilst travelling back from worzel land and im proud to be a CCFC fan, for those who attended well done in drowning out the foxes faithful :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:If I am on Honest at half-time I thought it was all over, 4-2 and Were into the 5th Rd off the FA CUP,(All the Plastics/Glory Hunters will want to come now), Cant wait for the draw tomorrow, Also Bristol City here We come Tuesday night again.

Sorry Annis, I know you wont believe me but at half time I said to my 12 year old boy - you wait and see it'll be 4-2 to us today. He looked at me as if I was potty but I just had that feeling today that we were about to witness an incredible second half - I dont know I just had that feeling - no lies honest!!! Where were our other 7-9000 fans today then - what a second half they missed!! :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:27 pm

arabellaman wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If I am on Honest at half-time I thought it was all over, 4-2 and Were into the 5th Rd off the FA CUP,(All the Plastics/Glory Hunters will want to come now), Cant wait for the draw tomorrow, Also Bristol City here We come Tuesday night again.

Sorry Annis, I know you wont believe me but at half time I said to my 12 year old boy - you wait and see it'll be 4-2 to us today. He looked at me as if I was potty but I just had that feeling today that we were about to witness an incredible second half - I dont know I just had that feeling - no lies honest!!! Where were our other 7-9000 fans today then - what a second half they missed!! :lol: :lol:

Great, I have to admit, I REALLY THOUGHT WE WERE DEAD and BURIED, FAIR PLAY TO YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Just consuming a few cans of best Stella to celebrate :ayatollah:

Lets have chelsea at home

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:42 pm

If we didnt have GLORY HUNTERS we would only average gates of 10k, how can we progress without them..............?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:46 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:I couldnt attends todays match as i was in taunton hospital visiting my uncle who is recovering from malaria, I would have been there if not for this but family comes before football and the poor sod was critical just 1 week ago! He's now in recovery but it has effected his mind and i dont think he knew who i was at the hospital :o this man is the man who took me to my first city game in 1987.

I did listen to the second half whilst travelling back from worzel land and im proud to be a CCFC fan, for those who attended well done in drowning out the foxes faithful :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your right mate you had to be there for your uncle, hope he makes a full recovery

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm

murphy wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:I couldnt attends todays match as i was in taunton hospital visiting my uncle who is recovering from malaria, I would have been there if not for this but family comes before football and the poor sod was critical just 1 week ago! He's now in recovery but it has effected his mind and i dont think he knew who i was at the hospital :o this man is the man who took me to my first city game in 1987.

your right mate you had to be there for your uncle, hope he makes a full recovery

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:56 pm

He is better but it seems to have effected his mind, he was working in gambia on a decorating contract came home went to visit his mate in watchet, somerset. and this malaria kicked in (he told the doctors initially that he had been tsking his anti milaria tablets but i have my doubts.)

I will be bringing him home to wales and promised to take him to a city match as soon as he is able, ( i dont think he had the foggiest what i was talking about) Its frightening seeing people you have looked up to all your life in such a way.

Fingers crossed he will make a full recovery :ayatollah: And thanks for the support i will pass it on when i visit next :ayatollah:

Blooooobirds!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Not me Annis,my protest at things going on at my club started long before it was mentioned on here.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Here we go again with plastics and glory hunters , let's stick to trying to get everyone who wants to watch a game being welcomed and bringing cash to the club..

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Blooballoon wrote:Here we go again with plastics and glory hunters , let's stick to trying to get everyone who wants to watch a game being welcomed and bringing cash to the club..

You taking the piss?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Blooballoon wrote:Here we go again with plastics and glory hunters , let's stick to trying to get everyone who wants to watch a game being welcomed and bringing cash to the club..

I agree but, it does annoy me, just look at the last 2 crowds 6,000 and 10,000 Pathetic in my opinion.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I agree but, it does annoy me, just look at the last 2 crowds 6,000 and 10,000 Pathetic in my opinion.

I also agree but me and my 3...the mrs and stepson couldnt make it because of more important matters where were the other 9,997?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Very True!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:30 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:

You taking the piss?

Why taking the piss,, are you?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Blooballoon wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:

You taking the piss?

Why taking the piss,, are you?

Excuse me i made valid points why i couldnt attend, I then asked if you was taking the piss out of why i couldnt attend!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:48 pm

You taking the piss?[/quote]

Why taking the piss,, are you?[/quote]

Excuse me i made valid points why i couldnt attend, I then asked if you was taking the piss out of why i couldnt attend![/quote]

You are reading messages out of sync- or I am....

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I agree. Pathetic

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote::lol: :lol: GOOD SECOND HALF, AND THE ATMOSPHERE GOT BETTER, ONLY RAVENELLI TOLD ME TO SIT DOWN (ONCE) :o

You must have been sat close to me! Ravanelli was up by me 2nd half.....!

The stewards were taking the f*cking piss again..... they are getting pathetic seriously...

one of the lads near us was thrown out after complaining to be told to sit down all the time, but he couldnt becasue the usual 20 odd were stood up in front of him - so he went off to speak to management only to return about 15mins later to his seat.... good on you kid - the stewards are starting to piss people off and are killing the atmosphere.....

might go back off to the canton stand next time where they leave you alone!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I'm not a glory hunter-had season ticket in days of durban.

Unfortunately football is expensive to watch and more so for us exiles. Min cost for me and 2 boys is 70 quid (cheapest tickets, parking , bridge etc..). Usual cost is over hundred. I shall be there next sat but couldnt afford 2 games in a week.

If the club was run better by ridsdale more fans would have been there today.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm not a glory hunter-had season ticket in days of durban.

Unfortunately football is expensive to watch and more so for us exiles. Min cost for me and 2 boys is 70 quid (cheapest tickets, parking , bridge etc..). Usual cost is over hundred. I shall be there next sat but couldnt afford 2 games in a week.

If the club was run better by ridsdale more fans would have been there today.

Gareth, I would never call you a Glory hunter travelling with your sons all over the Country from Wiltshire to support the City.
If we get a big club, suddenly we have 40,000 wanting tickets and it gets to me.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:53 pm

You will always get that and it will continue to happen

at least regular fans and season ticket holders will get first opportunity to get their seats before others who don't go regularly

it won't get any better should we ever get to premiership,, real fans really suffer then ,,