Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BEN STEELE IS IN THE PREMIER LOUNGE TELLING EVERYONE

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:That he has agreed a deal with Guy and Ridsdale and it will be done by This Thursday/Friday.
3 people have texted me saying this from the Premier seats.
They reckon he is going round shaking everyones hands and telling them this.

I dont know what to think, I hope its True, BUT DOES IT REALLY HAPPEN TO US.

Apparently Ridsdale looks like he has won the pools.

I STILL HAVE MY DOUBTS.

Ridsdale brought him to the players dressing room after the game and they were shouting get your money out.

Might be in the minority here, but as far as I'm concerned Mr Steele can f**k off. He's already gone to the press moaning about us! Clearly thinks he's something special.
Plus, if he comes in, Ridsdale will still be here, won't he?

I hope Borley and some of the other directors can stop the deal going through, and that we can wait for the Malaysians.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:01 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:That he has agreed a deal with Guy and Ridsdale and it will be done by This Thursday/Friday.
3 people have texted me saying this from the Premier seats.
They reckon he is going round shaking everyones hands and telling them this.

I dont know what to think, I hope its True, BUT DOES IT REALLY HAPPEN TO US.

Apparently Ridsdale looks like he has won the pools.

I STILL HAVE MY DOUBTS.

Ridsdale brought him to the players dressing room after the game and they were shouting get your money out.

its a done deal - all taxes sorted then new players hopefully new players in 29th 3 are still available two gone

Mallo in our Dreams

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:04 pm

If the man has any brains, which he must have to have made millions, then he surely wont keep PR on, once he has seen how our club has been run.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Where is Saddles when you want him, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:If the man has any brains, which he must have to have made millions, then he surely wont keep PR on, once he has seen how our club has been run.

lets just hope so come some good news for once please be good blue army !

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Did he say trevor sent him lmbo

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:14 pm

AND, he's only worth £200m apparently. He's going to have a lot (most?) of that tied up in his other businesses isn't he? The Malaysians have BILLIONS.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:21 pm

wether it be malaysians or ben steele i think pr's now on borrowed time as the malaysians would want him out after all his lies and deceit over the tax and ben dident amass his fortune by being taken in by people like the riddler.
I think pr is probably arrogant enough to think he's playing ben steele along but in reality ben is probably using him to get into the club then bye bye peter.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:22 pm

rob wrote:lets hope so, and if it is true lets hope he has the resources to take us to the promised land. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope to god they have done their checks and he has money not just to buy us but to invest money in us!

I will say I like his attitude and he doesn't mess around! he's keen!!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:22 pm

steve davies wrote:wether it be malaysians or ben steele i think pr's now on borrowed time as the malaysians would want him out after all his lies and deceit over the tax and ben dident amass his fortune by being taken in by people like the riddler.
I think pr is probably arrogant enough to think he's playing ben steele along but in reality ben is probably using him to get into the club then bye bye peter.

thats what i think

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:25 pm

i`ll take it with a pinch of salt,after all the bullshit thats been said :roll:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:26 pm

If Ben Steele wants to run the club as a business that pays for itself, how could he keep Ridsdale on as chairman??

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:31 pm

He'd be mad to pay anywhere near the 40 millions we have heard banded about, we got almost that as debt on top of it.
If he gets it I hope he gets it for a song and can then sort the debt out.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Maybe he can go halfs with the opera singer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:33 pm

If Steele nips in at the last minute to take the club from the Malaysians, the they have only themselves to blame. They have enough money to buy the club 10 times over but still delay.

Maybe Ridsdale is using Steele to flush out the Yanks/Malaysians, who knows??

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Back of the Net wrote:If Steele nips in at the last minute to take the club from the Malaysians, the they have only themselves to blame. They have enough money to buy the club 10 times over but still delay.

Maybe Ridsdale is using Steele to flush out the Yanks/Malaysians, who knows??

yanks dont exist they disappeared in november but its had the desired effect with flushing ben steele out

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 pm

I'm not sure how I feel, I suppose I have fallen for the BILLIONAIRES idea with OUR club, I just don't see anything to be to happy with a guy who's buying us then will have to seek other investment?

Surely if it's a simple idea...why would PR/BORLEY/GUY sell to a millionaire if a Billionaire was REALLY interested?!

We'll see.... I fell for the dream of a billionaire owning us!!!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:38 pm

sounds good but how many times have we had our hopes raised then shot down in flames oh well fingers crossed!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Fuk me! if this is true my day just got better than it already was!!

WEMBLEY!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Hmm, still major doubts.

If someone is going to meet him, can they ask him why he tells fans to google him, given the paucity of page hits other than related to us and Southampton?

The problem we have is we need rid of the Ridsdale devil... but not at the expense of getting a worse version.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:40 pm

I hope this is true and we finally get some much needed cash and also some quality players for us to push for the promised land. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:46 pm

We can't believe a thing until it's signed sealed and delivered. To many false dawns to believe anything at the mo.
But here's hoping.. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:54 pm

i wouldn't roll out the carpet and crack open a bottle yet. Pompey have thought they'd been saved twice.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 pm

the Malaysians have had ample time.
a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 pm

He's made millions in a short(ish) space of time. Are we another money-making machine for him ? Has he got a business plan for OUR club that will give us success and make him money ? Will he invest and sell at a profit later ?

Does anyone know this guys motives ? Is he gonna be better than PMG ?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:09 pm

If he gets Ridsdale (and the other leeches) to go and sorts out our finances, I'm happy.

I don't mind that he "only" has £200m since at the moment we need someone to sort out our finances, NOT to spend more and get us into more mess.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:16 pm

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:If he gets Ridsdale (and the other leeches) to go and sorts out our finances, I'm happy.

I don't mind that he "only" has £200m since at the moment we need someone to sort out our finances, NOT to spend more and get us into more mess.

I agree with you. We need finances sorted ASAP. Then going forward we need a sensible plan. I had never heard of this guy before , so I worry he may be another leech is my worry. I am not in a position to know what plans anyone has for OUR club , so I'm just worrying here instead. But I guess you're saying "something gotta change" and on that I agree !

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Saw him in there today... Was really chuffed at the final whistle and appeared to enjoy the atmosphere as well

didn't here anything about any deals being concluded today though

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:30 pm

I cant see it happening this week, but thats what he has been saying to everyone, I just cant see it, Really hope I am wrong. It would be great though to finally have a new owner.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:31 pm

let's hope this is true and that the future of the club is secure,

I hope if it is true, that he doesn't sell my car in the car park when I'm in my seat ?? :lol: :lol: