Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ramsay is shyte today

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Gave the ball away all the time today and looked a little sluggish.

Re: Ramsay is shyte today

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:Gave the ball away all the time today and looked a little sluggish.

Such a big game on his shoulders, I think speed should have let him have the arm band in a year or 2.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Get off his back, horrific injury and getting his mojo back.

Post titles like this help no one u arse.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Get off his back, horrific injury and getting his mojo back.

Dont think as soon as he`s out of Cardiff Rambo will be reading this tbh, and he was poor today.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Midfield general wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:Gave the ball away all the time today and looked a little sluggish.

Such a big game on his shoulders, I think speed should have let him have the arm band in a year or 2.

I agree he should never had been made captain in front of Bellamy

Bellers did want it , he told speed to take the arm band and give it to another player.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:17 pm

until 60 mins the whole welsh team was shite, vaughan was the difference not rambo or bellamy but Vaughan otherwise the welsh team were bloody terrible

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Excellent player but lacks that 'captain material' I think is required. Maybe in a year or 2 not now after only 1 game for Arsenal. Gareth Bale should of been given it.

Would of benefited more with someone like Ledley being skipper today imo.

Tin hat at the ready! :lol:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Bellamy should have been captain he was the one who led by example today and chased and harried i also thoughts James Collins did well and again he wouldn't be a bad choice. Didn't think Ramsey had a good game and i don't know if that was down to the burdency of captaincy or not.

We have to build for the future and there are going to be painful defeats along the way but with a fully fit Bale and hopefully Collinson will get back to full fitness and we know Ramsey is class and will play a lot better things will improve :old:

However we have to find a decent left back because i thought Danny Collins was dire today :(

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Get off his back, horrific injury and getting his mojo back.

Thanks for your insult. Horrific injury has nothing to do with it. He was shyte today and gave almost every ball away and was robbed on more than several occasions.