Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SORRY to those around me

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:27 pm

today, i wasnt myself had some runins with the nazi stewards about sitting, then got PR to answer his phone and complain about it he replied ''i will see what i can do about it''

Then phoned Wayne Nash to complain. he then text back and to be fair phoned and i said to him that us fans need to have a meeting about it and he said ''we will discuss it later on''

we need a better atmosphere as you could see the leicster fans took the piss out of us ''library'' and all that bollox only once during the whole second half was i asked to sit down ''ravanelli'' :lol: then i said phone your boss i cleared it with him

we need a standing area in the ninian NEXT TO THE AWAY FANS FOR THE ATMOSPHERE :ayatollah:

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK :?:

TA :ayatollah:

Re: SORRY to those around me

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:31 pm

I would have been happy just to have had my seat :roll: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:32 pm

totally agree, got told the same a few times, ravanelli and sum other fat old bloke, but we were at the back and no one listened, if they did a chant of stand up if you hate swansea quickly followed :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
TRY GETTING ME TO SIT DOWN IN MAY AT WEMBLEY ................ :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 pm

i was half way down and people with suits on around me very porsh :lol:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 pm

were you stood on the far left (against segragation) looked like a few trouble makers lurking around you to :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:36 pm

i agree we need an area to stand next to the away fans, and i cant see why this cant be done ??

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:37 pm

totally agree it's been embarrasing most of the season, we've been out sung by nearly every side that's been to ccs ,it's hard to get an atmosphere going when you are being made to sit on your arse for 90 mins, i watched the manchester derby on the tv last week and the whole stadium was standing nothing said about that, if something ain't sorted soon the jacks will really take the p*ss in april :oops:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:today, i wasnt myself had some runins with the nazi stewards about sitting, then got PR to answer his phone and complain about it he replied ''i will see what i can do about it''

Then phoned Wayne Nash to complain. he then text back and to be fair phoned and i said to him that us fans need to have a meeting about it and he said ''we will discuss it later on''

we need a better atmosphere as you could see the leicster fans took the piss out of us ''library'' and all that bollox only once during the whole second half was i asked to sit down ''ravanelli'' :lol: then i said phone your boss i cleared it with him

we need a standing area in the ninian NEXT TO THE AWAY FANS FOR THE ATMOSPHERE :ayatollah:

Totally agree, I came over to the Ninian for the worzels game, leaving my Canton season ticket seat where we stand and sing all games. Great view in the Ninian and looked tasty over by the away fans however, where I was on the halfway line I was getting funny looks when I was singing and was constantly moaned at for standing in the action moments could have turned nasty if I retaliated at one paticularly guy decked out in Cardiff Blues clobber, its first season syndrome, they need to block out the ground for areas for different types of supporters that way no complaining!!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:39 pm

i was talking to carl after the game and maybe we need an independent supporters group who are not scared to ask the questions and not pussyfoot around the muppets in charge

i for one would be interested in looking into this idea further, and i know we would attract a large numbers, well the more mature fan anyway :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Baz, They are ruining OUR CLUB and ATMOSPHERE .

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Baz, They are ruining OUR CLUB and ATMOSPHERE .

but what if we all stood up to them

as you know i normally stand in the canton end :D but would look to relocate to the ninian to get an atmosphere going but i dont want to be told by some jerk in a hi-vis every 2 minutes to sit down

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Like I posed on a different thread. I think they should make E23 and E24 a standing/sitting area. With a warning before you buy a ticket in that area that people will be standing and singing, and if thats not to your liking to please book seat in a different area.

That way we can get the best amostphere and it should be easier for them to steward as they wont have to keep tell people to sit down. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:03 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Like I posed on a different thread. I think they should make E23 and E24 a standing/sitting area. With a warning before you buy a ticket in that area that people will be standing and singing, and if thats not to your liking to please book seat in a different area.

That way we can get the best amostphere and it should be easier for them to steward as they wont have to keep tell people to sit down. :ayatollah:

maybe just maybe our new owners whoever they will be will listen to us :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:10 pm

If you all stand they cant do sod all about it. in the Canton when there are small crouds the Nazis are all over you telling everyone to sit down. But when everyone does it they say feck all. STAND STAND STAND :P :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Fair play the Canton Stand looked like they were standing and singing all game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:21 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Fair play the Canton Stand looked like they were standing and singing all game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thats where my ST is and yes we do and its fun but you cant beet the banter of being next to away fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:today, i wasnt myself had some runins with the nazi stewards about sitting, then got PR to answer his phone and complain about it he replied ''i will see what i can do about it''

baz i didn't mind the standing and singing. it was when you elbowed me in the head that hurt the most :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:24 pm

and you did not know where to look :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:24 pm

and nice to meet you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: too :lol:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Fair play the Canton Stand looked like they were standing and singing all game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We were mate :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:33 pm

At times like this, it has to be Guys & Dolls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7kzsZreG0o

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:13 pm

After we scored the 3rd guy behind me classic turned around to the steward in the aisle who was hassling him to sit down and said for fucks sake at least let us stand up and celebrate or goal for more tha :D n 2 mins!!!!