National Anthems

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:02 pm

I dont like booing the national anthem just my opinion too it

but the amount of the people who dont know our anthem is worse than booing it

if your welsh please learn the national anthem

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: National Anthems

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:19 pm

I agree but to be honest i wasnt surprised today by the response of the fans.......

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:31 pm

welshdougie wrote:I agree but to be honest i wasnt surprised today by the response of the fans.......

I wasnt no, i didnt boo and never will boo a national anthem

but the people who do normally boo are the people who dont normally know there own national anthem

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Why boo the opposition's national anthem??? As John Terry said, it just spurrs the opposition on. Respect for the anthems should be given, no matter whose it is. I didn't boo and everyone has the right to do what they want but it doesn't benefit us at all and if anything it aids the opposition so it pretty stupid.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Zabier wrote:Why boo the opposition's national anthem??? As John Terry said, it just spurrs the opposition on. Respect for the anthems should be given, no matter whose it is. I didn't boo and everyone has the right to do what they want but it doesn't benefit us at all and if anything it aids the opposition so it pretty stupid.

yeh you could see it fired them up , probably upset the english in our squad too :lol: