Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Homophobia Must Stop

Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:being gay is against gods will and you will go to hell

:lol:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Everything is against Gods will, if you look closely enough.

Following City is. Get ready for hell boys!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 am

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:being gay is against gods will and you will go to hell

there is no god! ... live and let live i say!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:24 pm

AHERNE wrote:

BUT if there is ? !!!!!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:26 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

BUT if there is ? !!!!!

god is a concept by which we measure our pain! [john lennon]

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:03 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:As a gay Cardiff fan, I find some of the comments on here to be terribly upsetting. We are all human and it's sad in the 21st century people still aren't accepted for who they are. It's wrong that racism is seen as unacceptable but homophobia is tolerated amongst certain sections of society. All you are achieving is alienating Cardiff's gay supporters and I think it's wrong.

Look who posted this on March 14th

The Welsh language sounds retarded and is extremely embarrassing. Only mongs from shitholes like the Valleys and West Wales speak it.

English only @ the CCS please.

Yes that was your good self. Now then I could pull you up and say its ok for [size=150]you[/size] to alienate Cardiff supporters referring to where they live? Or I could respond to your name calling with comments such as ' Shirt Lifter' and 'Knob Jockey', however, I have just decided to let you read both your posts again and take a good look at yourself. :roll: :roll:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 am

AHERNE wrote:

God is very much real and you will find him one day. go with christ bra and let him lead you to a path of righteousness

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:06 am

BEEP AHM wrote:
Roath_Bluebird wrote:As a gay Cardiff fan, I find some of the comments on here to be terribly upsetting. We are all human and it's sad in the 21st century people still aren't accepted for who they are. It's wrong that racism is seen as unacceptable but homophobia is tolerated amongst certain sections of society. All you are achieving is alienating Cardiff's gay supporters and I think it's wrong.

The Welsh language sounds retarded and is extremely embarrassing. Only mongs from shitholes like the Valleys and West Wales speak it.

Yes that was your good self. Now then I could pull you up and say its ok for [size=150]you[/size] to alienate Cardiff supporters referring to where they live? Or I could respond to your name calling with comments such as ' Shirt Lifter' and 'Knob Jockey', however, I have just decided to let you read both your posts again and take a good look at yourself. :roll: :roll:

Brilliant mate! If I'd have seen this I'd have wiped the floor with the prick.

I wonder, does he call himself Welsh or English?

cos if the idiot calls himself Welsh, then by default he should NOT have
a problem with the Welsh language. Because whether you speak it or not (i do)
.. without the language, without the stubborness of these 'mongoloid welsh
speakers'.... Wales would have ceased to be a Country centuries ago. FACT.

As for 'mongoloid'... so our friend is happy to throw stones at those least able
to defend themselves too. What a wanker.

For his information. There are large parts of Wales where toddlers are bi-lingual
at 4-5 years old. Thats quite intelligent dont you think?

Whereas the shirtlifter probably only speaks one language, and feigns a feminine
voice when he does it.

Gays are welcome at the CCS - Anti-Welsh people obviously arent!

What a cretin!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:22 am

BEEP AHM wrote:

I can't believe he wrote this then came crying with the homophobia card. When I read his initial post I had some sympathy for him, now I just think he's an absolute cock snogger.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:23 am

to me it looks like roath was trying to wind you lot up (it worked) because he hasnt replied to any of your posts

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:32 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:to me it looks like roath was trying to wind you lot up (it worked) because he hasnt replied to any of your posts

NAH, i reckon if it was a wind up he'd have dropped a few more nibbles in.

Run for the hills he has.

Watch out for those mongoloid Welsh speakers though Roath...

Dont panic though, when their talking bout you, you'll be able to
tell by the hand signals :jerk:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:35 am

I agree it is very childish but if there are any Swansea fans on here, have a great time in Preston... http://www.oblivionbar.info/