Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT My dads grave trashed Ely

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:45 pm

My dads grave got trashed along with many others up Ely Cemetery for scrap; anyone here anything about who may have carried it out drop me a line 07814 779441

Re: OT My dads grave trashed Ely

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 pm

Sorry to hear about this Vince and whoever has done it are complete and utter scumbags! :twisted:

If it was down my way in West Wales, it would be down to the Gypos, but I suppose in Ely it could be anybody! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:52 pm

Vince Really Sorry to hear Mate, I will ring a few Travellers I know.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Thats disgraceful Vince Im sorry to hear about that, I know how upsetting it can be. What scrap is of interest at the graveyard.....?

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:26 pm

Sorry to hear vince, disgraceful!

Who ever done that should be ashamed, scum!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Disgraceful behaviour, Lowlife scum :evil:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:31 pm

happened to my friends grave when i lived in england, a shameful cowardly act indeed.

my deepest sympathys to yourself and anyone else affected by these scumbags

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:02 pm

Sorry to hear this Vince, some people are absolute Scum..

Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Vince I'm so sorry to read this anyone doing this needs to strung up in my opinion.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Thats terrible , my dad is buried there - no respect at all now !!!!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:53 pm

is f@ck all sacred anymore :( :(

Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 pm

shocked when i heard on the news. scum. :evil:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:44 pm

That makes me so angry, I wouldn't get tired of booting the scumbags around every pavement in Ely if I found them, no respect, no values, no hope.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:46 pm

That's absolutely disgusting, sorry to hear that Vince.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:02 pm

sorry to hear that m8 utter scum. its not the first time its happened either. hope you find out who done it f*****g disgustin.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Some things are just plain disgusting.

Hope the people that did it get proper justice.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:32 pm

diagraceful. sorry to hear that. i hope they get hold of the bastards.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Disgusting they should be put down now. No use to society no use to the human race :evil:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 pm

What goes around vince,some day some how they will suffer a heart wrenching sickening thing in their lives. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Difficult to think of a more cowardly and disgusting thing to do. Really sorry to hear about it Vince. Hope they get caught. Best wishes to yourself and all your family.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:22 pm

I really sorry to hear that Vince, an absolutely despicable act. You just can't understand why anyone would do such a thing and how low they're moral fibre must be.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:24 am

vince.alm wrote:My dads grave got trashed along with many others up Ely Cemetery for scrap; anyone here anything about who may have carried it out drop me a line 07814 779441

Vince....I genuinely feel for you. Most of my family are buried there (including a triple grave with my recently departed father, as well as beloved Grandfather and Grandmother all in one).

What kind of sick t**t is depraved enough to steal from the dead?? I sincerely hope the ghosts of those affected haunt them for the rest of their worthless lives!!

I can't go up before the weekend but I'll join you in 'sorting out' the culprits regardless of whether there's damage to our particular family graves or not....

Good luck with the search....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:55 am

sick ......hope they get what they deserve if the culprits are identified!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 am

My god thats shows how very little respect people have for even the dead now, so sorry to hear that mate. These so called people must be as low as rat shit. So sorry

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Thats disgraceful Vince Im sorry to hear about that, I know how upsetting it can be. What scrap is of interest at the graveyard.....?

brass fittings and plaques.....

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:47 pm

welshdougie wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Thats disgraceful Vince Im sorry to hear about that, I know how upsetting it can be. What scrap is of interest at the graveyard.....?

brass fittings and plaques.....

are you saying they dug down and pinched off coffins? :shock: