Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cheerleaders

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:49 am

I have just been looking at the Crystal palace website and found that they have a cheerleader squad called the crystals. Not sure if it has been posted before but found a video on you tube. With the lack of atmosphere around the stadium at the moment then surely a group of gorgous girls with hardly any clothes on would get a buzz going round the crowd lol.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 54VberKkWY

Re: Cheerleaders

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:56 am

Especially if they were cheer leading to stuff by the Stereophonics and Manics etc. I know it's stereotypically Welsh and cheesy but it would give the stadium more identity.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:59 am

unbealable tekkers!!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:11 pm

brighton bluebird wrote:I have just been looking at the Crystal palace website and found that they have a cheerleader squad called the crystals. Not sure if it has been posted before but found a video on you tube. With the lack of atmosphere around the stadium at the moment then surely a group of gorgous girls with hardly any clothes on would get a buzz going round the crowd lol.

Cardiff UNI Have Cheerleaders,a couple of the girls who i took on 3 years ago for work in Cardiff,are in that dance troop. ;)

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:13 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
brighton bluebird wrote:I have just been looking at the Crystal palace website and found that they have a cheerleader squad called the crystals. Not sure if it has been posted before but found a video on you tube. With the lack of atmosphere around the stadium at the moment then surely a group of gorgous girls with hardly any clothes on would get a buzz going round the crowd lol.

Cardiff UNI Have Cheerleaders,a couple of the girls who i took on 3 years ago for work in Cardiff,are in that dance troop. ;)

you got any jobs going :D

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:22 pm

milly44 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

;) :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:31 pm

milly44 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

i've worked with him, he spends all day in the window perving at the women walking past :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Cardiff UNI Have Cheerleaders,a couple of the girls who i took on 3 years ago for work in Cardiff,are in that dance troop. ;)[/quote]
you got any jobs going :D[/quote]

i've worked with him, he spends all day in the window perving at the women walking past :lol:[/quote]

Its called trying to get customers into the shop ;) Which is alot easier than trying to work out who you are :roll:
As i have NO :idea: Lost count how many people have said the above :oops:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:13 pm

No thanks, I imagine you've never seen them in Selhurst Park if you think it's a good idea.
It looks amateur at best and is incredibly cheesy.
CCCS is bad enough as it is, let's not make it worse :lol:
Although I admire you trying to come up with new or stolen ideas, I think shouting the old KKKKKKKKKardiff and clapping hands and generally making more noise is what's needed not American gimmicks.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:22 pm

cf14 when you say stolen ideas what do you mean. It was just a comment on what other teams are doing. We are one of the best supported teams yet we dont seem to be able to make any noise in the staduim. Im sure that some of the lower league teams with lower crowds make more noise then us. As for the cheerleader bit it was just a bit of fun. maybe something like that though would get the crowd going.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 pm

just watched a vid on you tube of the palace cheerleaders an they were crap. if we were to get something like that they would have to be a lot better.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:45 pm

brighton bluebird wrote:cf14 when you say stolen ideas what do you mean. It was just a comment on what other teams are doing. We are one of the best supported teams yet we dont seem to be able to make any noise in the staduim. Im sure that some of the lower league teams with lower crowds make more noise then us. As for the cheerleader bit it was just a bit of fun. maybe something like that though would get the crowd going.

Sorry, probably wrong word to use, wasn't having a go. I meant ideas that other teams already use, so not specific to us.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:32 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Cardiff UNI Have Cheerleaders,a couple of the girls who i took on 3 years ago for work in Cardiff,are in that dance troop. ;)

you got any jobs going :D[/quote]

i've worked with him, he spends all day in the window perving at the women walking past :lol:[/quote]

Its called trying to get customers into the shop ;) Which is alot easier than trying to work out who you are :roll:
As i have NO :idea: Lost count how many people have said the above :oops:[/quote]

worked with you 5-6 years ago. i only used to cover your shop so you probably dont remember me. also remember the time you wanted the miss wales contestant to work in your shop :lol: you still in albany road?!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Still there Bothaldo mate,never a dull moment down Albany road ;)

That Miss Wales girl was by far one of the nicest girls you could meet,lovely personality ;)
When she came back for a 2nd time with us,she said she wanted to be based in Albany rd. :)
She left UNI- and is a qualified physiotherapist,and still keeps in contact with some of the staff.

Are you still in Living local mate.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:34 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Still there Bothaldo mate,never a dull moment down Albany road ;)

That Miss Wales girl was by far one of the nicest girls you could meet,lovely personality ;)
When she came back for a 2nd time with us,she said she wanted to be based in Albany rd. :)
She left UNI- and is a qualified physiotherapist,and still keeps in contact with some of the staff.

yeh your shop was the one i enjoyed working in most :) . yeh she was a lovely girl worked with her a few times in st johns. easy on the eye too ;) yeh still living local. bet its all changed in corals now is it?!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Bothaldo wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Still there Bothaldo mate,never a dull moment down Albany road ;)

yeh your shop was the one i enjoyed working in most :) . yeh she was a lovely girl worked with her a few times in st johns. easy on the eye too ;) yeh still living local. bet its all changed in corals now is it?!

It has changed over the last 5 years,most shops quieter than before,the girls and lads who i take on leave as soon as they get their degrees 3 years on avg.Naomi and Maddy were with me at the time you were with us.

Spoke to my currant Depty about the window bit you posted - He said that could be any of 2,000 people who could have said that to me over the years :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:20 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bothaldo wrote:

It has changed over the last 5 years,most shops quieter than before,the girls and lads who i take on leave as soon as they get their degrees 3 years on avg.Naomi and Maddy were with me at the time you were with us.

Spoke to my currant Depty about the window bit you posted - He said that could be any of 2,000 people who could have said that to me over the years :lol:

quieter? it was quiet in my base shop (rhiwbina) back then, must be dead nowadays :lol: haha i like it just employing the young students, was mainly oldies when i was there :( ha yeh you spend more time in the window than behind the counter :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Look after yourslelf Bothaldo :ayatollah: We will talk again soon :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:29 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Look after yourslelf Bothaldo :ayatollah: We will talk again soon :ayatollah:

you too mate, next time in around albany i'll pop in :ayatollah: