Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Do we need a damaging update if

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:45 pm

I've thought for a while that some of our fans don't want promotion.
What ever would they find to moan about.

He sold out to get a better deal for himself.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:No man , player , manager or supporter is bigger than CCFC ................. Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:15 pm

TH63 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Jay hasn't been up for a game for Months now. And when he has a stinker tomorrow then the anti Carl brigade will be on his back saying it was down to him. If Jay had anything about him he will play his best because our club pays his wages. As for other players being put off by our forum that is bullshit. Every club has Forums up and down the land so its nothing new.
Besides if you believe this Forum is damaging our Club Chief why are you contributing towards it instead of boycotting it ?

Where did I say the forum was damaging the club?

Annis often says this forum is all about debating opinions - do mine not count or something?

For the record, I'm not anti-Carl, or anti anyone else for that matter, if I think the stuff currently being discussed about Jay is harmfull, should I just stick my head in the sand and not say anything?

FFS, let's have a debate, let's have a discussion, but feck me it'd be a boring world if everyone was only allowed to have a certain opinion or shut up.

Let's flip your reply on its head. Nukes has made no direct references to you, instead he has only expressed his 'opinion' which I fully agree with.

You in contrast have 'quoted' him claiming he has directly accused you of saying this forum's updates are damaging the club. That is absolutely untrue he has merely expressed an opinion that holding that opinion (by anyone not specifically you) is bullshit and again he is absolutely right.

One thing that drives me absolutely mad is when a poster makes a victim of themselves in a pathetic response to a well put together reply and before you start that is MY 'OPINION' which does nothing to deny you one.

Frankly instead of snivelling around and fabricating that you are some kind of suppressed hero, man up and apologise to both Carl and Nukes for getting your ‘opinion’ absolutely and completely wrong.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:42 pm

I have no problem with anyone expressing an opinion, what i have a problem with is nuke telling me to boycott the mb if i disagree with something. I prefer to share and discuss opinions. I stand by what i said. I've never been anything but curteous to carl, i'm at a loss to why i need to apologise to him for. If you dont want different opinions being discussed on here, just say the word and i'll leave you to it. Tony.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 pm

the thing is guys and gals...YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THE UPDATES IF YOU DONT WANT TO :roll:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:00 pm

sleepwalker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
sleepwalker wrote:Why do we need an update?
Here’s the facts.
8 games left if we get enough points we'll go up automatically.
If we don’t we will either be in the play offs or we won't.
What else is there to talk about?

you don't need one do you ?

It is not forced on anyone Allan

Your on an ego trip Carl.
Thats my opinion.
Anyone who was geninue would'nt have sold out for a couple of quid to the echo.

I'm sorry Carl but I have now got to agree with this. I used to like reading your updates, but today has proved that you don't like people having a bad opinion about your updates, your throwing your toys out of the pram because a big player at our club does not like your updates. It also proves to me that I have been very gullible to believe what you say in previous updates as it is a coincidence that after Jay voiced his opinion you have some damaging news about him, made up news more like just to have a little dig at him.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:02 pm

cardiff fans argueing with eachother again....

WE'RE FIGHTING FOR AUTOS FFS EVERYONE GET ALONG AND SUPPORT THE BOYS :roll: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:07 pm

*sigh* whether i like the updates or not (i do) is irrelevant. It's if/when they upset a player i worry. If a fan chooses not to read them, it's not gong to stop other fans (who could be influenced to turn on jay, or make jay turn against us. Just to be clear, no probs with yr opinion, i just dont agreee with it :-)

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:20 pm

That is fair enough Chief. But we have a right to know the truth. Whatever it might be i would like to know the truth about a player that we help pay his wages. We can all speculate what he has done or about to do but for one thing, whatever Carl has to say about him it wont affect his performance because it couldn't get any worse. He says he loves the Club and our fans well i would like to hear what Carl has to say before i believe what Jay has to say.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 pm

No problem nuke, i'll be tuning in myself to see what carl says Hoe yr right that it wont affect jay or the team in a negative way

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:35 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:it amazes me that some thing a messageboard has so much power??? Manchester United probably have more messageboards than any other sports team in the world and the amount of goss etc goinga round on them must be incredible! Do you ever hear Fergie or the players moan about them?? NO! Fergie just tells them to ignore the press and messgaeboards and just concentrate on being a professional!!! Our manager gets everyone paranod about them and just increases the focus on them!!!

Not so long ago Dave Jones would tell his players to not read the message boards and he claimed he does not read them himself but recently he has admitted he reads them and I know he has acted upon some of the information that he has read on this message board, period.

Carl I know for a fact he reads them, I've even had someone from the club contact me in the past to warn me about one of my posts!!!!!! Pathetic! Can u imagine Fergie or Wenger doing the same? The press would crucify them!